Florida Airgunners

Paul (jps2486) has already recommended DeSoto Airgunners but here is the link...... http://desotoairgunners.net
There is a Field Target match next Sunday Nov 13, 2022. More info available on our website.

Gary
Venice, FL
I contacted them last week to see about coming down as a guest. They still had 10-12 feet of water on their range and no idea when they will be shooting again. YMMV

Hello, I live near Pensacola since we moved here 8 months ago. There are no Airgun Clubs here, so I approached the local shooting range and they loved the idea of me forming a club and using their facilities old archery area. ( which is a perfect location with grass, dirt and plenty of trees for shade ). I just got my Field Targets and accessories, and will be forming a club called...Pensacola Airgun Club....it will be primarily shooting field target, at less than 20 ft pounds and gathering to share experiences and knowledge. So look for it to start very soon, I will announce when the shoots will be, which are usually a set Saturday each month (ie: first, second etc Saturday each month ). I dont want it to interfere with my other clubs I shoot at, like my buddy Careys BAGA airgun club in Baton Rouge.......thanks,,,,,,more to come soon,,,,,,

Hello, I live near Pensacola since we moved here 8 months ago. There are no Airgun Clubs here, so I approached the local shooting range and they loved the idea of me forming a club and using their facilities old archery area. ( which is a perfect location with grass, dirt and plenty of trees for shade ). I just got my Field Targets and accessories, and will be forming a club called...Pensacola Airgun Club....it will be primarily shooting field target, at less than 20 ft pounds and gathering to share experiences and knowledge. So look for it to start very soon, I will announce when the shoots will be, which are usually a set Saturday each month (ie: first, second etc Saturday each month ). I dont want it to interfere with my other clubs I shoot at, like my buddy Careys BAGA airgun club in Baton Rouge.......thanks,,,,,,more to come soon,,,,,,
I live over in Fort Walton Beach and would be interested in the club. Please keep me informed.
Thanks Matt

Reactions: BC
I’m on the East side of Jax near the intra-coastal, shooting a bit in the backyard. Do you know of anyone else in our area or places to shoot that are air rifle friendly?
I just moved here last year. Was in VA all of last year, but I'm back home now. I live up in North Jax off of Airport Blvd. Have some NIB airguns I've never shot yet as I'm just getting into it. Working with Lauren Parsons from AOA now, putting together a Red Wolf rig for field target. I don't even have a tank yet, so no way to fill them. Hoping to get into some bench rest shooting as well.

Keith

I just moved here last year. Was in VA all of last year, but I'm back home now. I live up in North Jax off of Airport Blvd. Have some NIB airguns I've never shot yet as I'm just getting into it. Working with Lauren Parsons from AOA now, putting together a Red Wolf rig for field target. I don't even have a tank yet, so no way to fill them. Hoping to get into some bench rest shooting as well.

Keith
Hey Keith, thanks for the reply. I have a portable compressor and some tanks if you ever need a fill let me know.

Scott

Palm City, just above Jupiter here and pretty dense neighborhood. Just rejoined the "airgun community" after a few decades with a Crown II in .22 / 600mm. Whipped up a short range next to house behind fence and shrubs. Don't tell anyone ;-) (NOT a firearm though, so it IS legal and I'm pretty safety conscious)

Only 20 yards, so it's a case of if you're not stacking holes in holes off the bag then it is making you look bad. This gun is a "Truth-Teller", period.

I go to the Martin County Sportsman Assoc. outdoor range for 25, 50, 100. Lighter on the powder burning and heavy on the compressed-air these days. You know what they say..."Variety is the Spice of Life".

Oh yeah Forgot.. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!
Steve

Reactions: Scott_R_FL
For anyone interested…Desoto Airgunners is having their monthly Fieldtarget match on Sunday Dec11….. we get there around 7:30 to help set up course. I always bring an air tank if you need air…don’t forget your probe ..there is usually a spare rifle or 2 if you don’t have one. Hope to see some new guys/gals on Sunday. John

Just east of Tampa, can only manage 27yds in the backyard. Looking for someplace longer to shoot. Joined Central Florida Airgunners a few months back, but all the shoots are about 3 hours away for me.
The Desoto Airgunners are having their monthly field target match on Sunday Dec 11… we show up around 7:30 ish to help set up…we’d love for you to join us. If you don’t have a rifle… let me know and we’ll bring one for you. Hope to see you there. John Taylor

The Desoto Airgunners are having their monthly field target match on Sunday Dec 11… we show up around 7:30 ish to help set up…we’d love for you to join us. If you don’t have a rifle… let me know and we’ll bring one for you. Hope to see you there. John Taylor
Thanks John. I spoke with one of the Club Officers back in October and there was still 8-10' of water on the property. Glad to hear that y'all have things up and running again. I may try again after the first of the year.