• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Florida Airgunners

sonny

Mar 11, 2017
Florida
How many airgunners are on here from Florida and where about. Do you hunt, shoot targets or both. Tell us about it. I live in Loxahatchee/west palm area and mostly just target shoot in my yard.

1584049385_4378133125e6aace9e56838.57395049.JPG
1584049396_12308518255e6aacf4666a52.86871990.JPG
1584049426_9244085975e6aad126d90a5.61315723.JPG

Reactions: JEHolloway
I run a club called South Florida Airgunners in broward county. Once the range opens up there I will be bouncing back and forth for our shoots. I have a monthly shoot/meet every last sunday of each month. If you even need a shooting partner let me know I love to just sit around and shoot. I shoot targets and will hunt iguana. I am in Margate so not too far. Pcp, springers, pistols, bb, pellet, slug. .177-.357(.50 coming soon)

Ocala. Currently shooting nowhere, since country gentleman contentment went to hell in a hand basket and we moved to town. Only options are to trespass or use an unsupervised public range up in the forest where a rapid fire, 2A hootenanny can breakout at any time.

Don't forget all the times a gun is pointed down the firing range, the local idiots trimming the branches on the trees, the brass scavenger guy who is raking at your feet while your shooting, and of course the 12 year old girl shooting the bullpup AR with very little control...

I want to make tee shirts that say:

I SURVIVED THE OCALA NATIONAL FOREST SHOOTING RANGE!!

Reactions: beerthief
Ocala. Currently shooting nowhere, since country gentleman contentment went to hell in a hand basket and we moved to town. Only options are to trespass or use an unsupervised public range up in the forest where a rapid fire, 2A hootenanny can breakout at any time.

Don't forget all the times a gun is pointed down the firing range, the local idiots trimming the branches on the trees, the brass scavenger guy who is raking at your feet while your shooting, and of course the 12 year old girl shooting the bullpup AR with very little control...

😂.. thanks for the warning.

I know the range of which you speak.

I’m just north of Sanford and I’ve got a couple places to shoot here locally.
There’s also Central Florida Airgunners club. We joined like a little over a month ago. They have a Facebook group, but I don’t do Facebook. We’ve been to two shoots, meet up in Clermont to shoot on a permission. I guess the group has like 60-70 members. There were about 20-25 people at the shoots I’ve been to. Several members are also on here, hit me up in pm if you want info or phone numbers for information on the group. They are trying to get together every month now. You can also look them up on Facebook.

Reactions: Deleted 45061