• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Florida airgunners Hernando County area

I have a gun range near Brooksville, is there any interest in an airgun league. I could use it for only air guns on Sundays possibly. We have plenty of room for field airgunning as well as 130 yard max distance for benchrest. I would only supply the range someone would have to run the league (paperwork, targets etc. We would have to charge $25 for the first time shooter then $15 for every time after that as that is our normal price. Pat

I have a gun range near Brooksville, is there any interest in an airgun league. I could use it for only air guns on Sundays possibly. We have plenty of room for field airgunning as well as 130 yard max distance for benchrest. I would only supply the range someone would have to run the league (paperwork, targets etc. We would have to charge $25 for the first time shooter then $15 for every time after that as that is our normal price. Pat

nobody seems interested in running this so I guess this wont be happening. There used to be Tampa Airgunners but I guess that is gone. Too bad.