• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Yes sir, this trigger group responds extremely well to some smoothing and a lighter spring. Out of the box, the contact surfaces aren’t too bad…nothing like the stamped metal parts used in most triggers at this price point. So with a little effort it transforms into a very pleasant trigger.

If you experience any annoying stick-slip behavior, try burnishing in a dry lube like molybdenum disulfide or tungsten disulfide powder. Those are good choices if it will be seeing use in a dusty blowing wind type of setting, otherwise feel free to use a good grease or oil/moly mix.

Also, I have come to appreciate the spring plunger mod to give a nice tactile stop just before the sear breaks. From a supported position, it allows you to time the shot between heartbeats. Or when shooting offhand, you can release the shot just as you swing over the target.

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=125063

Lastly, an M3 washer on either side of the trigger blade to get rid of the side play. 

Flitz is rather amazing stuff. Surprising to see the polish it can put on hardened metal even after just burnishing repeatedly with q-tips saturated with the compound. I have used this to polish mechanisms on some of guns. Just saw a message today on this forum about using Flitz as a final barrel polish after JB bore paste and bore bright treatments. I may give the Flitz a try on my Matador and Leshiy barrels.