Flip up scope caps for the Element Titan: what are my options?

Thank you for the suggestions everyone. Funny story; I spoke with Pyramid Air and they said that they don't sell flip-up caps for the Titan but said to call FX since that's where they get their Element optics from, so I did. FX said that they don't sell any flip-up caps for the Titan but to call Element Optics to inquire, and gave me some backdoor number. I called and the guy who answered said he is going to send me a set of flip-up caps free of charge. Quite honestly, Element Optics just gained a lifelong customer.

So I just purchased an FX Impact M3 and went with the Element Titan for optics but for the life of I can't find any good flip up scope caps and I'm wondering what everyone is using? I have nice aluminum flip up caps for my HAWKE scopes that thread into the scope but can't seem to find any for my Titan. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
You should have received both types of scope caps, I would call the dealer.

Thank you for the suggestions everyone. Funny story; I spoke with Pyramid Air and they said that they don't sell flip-up caps for the Titan but said to call FX since that's where they get their Element optics from, so I did. FX said that they don't sell any flip-up caps for the Titan but to call Element Optics to inquire, and gave me some backdoor number. I called and the guy who answered said he is going to send me a set of flip-up caps free of charge. Quite honestly, Element Optics just gained a lifelong customer.
Number? I need caps as well

Reactions: AirGoon
Number? I need caps as well

Sorry for the late response, I just saw this now. Unfortunately I cannot give out the number. FX gave me the number but it turns out that it's the owners personal phone and I shouldn't really have this number to begin with. But, if you email them through the website they respond pretty quickly on weekdays.

Reactions: cavedweller