• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Flexible fill microbore hose

I have one of these from PA.
It has female Fosters on both ends. If you need a male on one end buy a double male. That way you have the best of both worlds. If you need males at both ends buy two double males.

Last edited:
I have one of these from PA.
It has female Fosters on both ends. If you need a male on one end buy a double male. That way you have the best of both worlds. If you need males at both ends buy two double males.

i have the same one,works great

There is one that is more flexible, maybe Bier had it.

how do you get more flexible than this??

20231025_182553.jpg

That din connector looks cool. Source? Thanks!
It’s an Edgun Eazy item I got from UA. $145 with hose. Kinda pricey but I liked the tank 90° and swivel feature. I did not care for the fill hose though. It came coiled in about a 3” diameter coil and it has a memory for that shape. I removed the spring full length protector but still coiled. So I had another hose that I was able to put my slow fill extended Foster on it. Curious if Edgun would sell it separately. I think they could sell a lot more if it was just the DIN/ Foster male portion.