• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Flashpup side lever.22

I have a Flashpup and I love it. I have the bolt and not the side lever,if that is the only change to the gun I think it is a great gun. 

I don;t get a great shot count but the ones I do get are right where I put them. Trigger is fantastic for me.

Mine is quite fond of 18 grain pellets .

There sees to be a lot of negative comments spread about Hatsan rifles but the two I have work good for me.

This is my opinion for what it's worth

God Bless

Bobby

I have a Flashpup and I love it. I have the bolt and not the side lever,if that is the only change to the gun I think it is a great gun. 

I don;t get a great shot count but the ones I do get are right where I put them. Trigger is fantastic for me.

Mine is quite fond of 18 grain pellets .

There sees to be a lot of negative comments spread about Hatsan rifles but the two I have work good for me.

This is my opinion for what it's worth

God Bless

Bobby

Do you have a regulator on yours?

I never heard of a side lever flash pup. Can you drop a link? I would love one. They seem to be great little beater guns. I would not think twice about throwing one in the back seat and traveling down bumpy roads hunting. Been thinking about the vectis for that same reason. Ugly gun IMO but very much a gun I would beat up and not care about. 

i have a couple of hatsans, they are what they are and they have some innovative and cool designs at good power levels, some models better than others by quite a large margin etc .. my take on them though is fit and finish isnt there for the money, and yeah i did have one bad experience buying direct from the website , maybe a fluke but giving the garbage they allowed out the door to me just isnt acceptable lol .. beeman has them way beat on fit and finish for a much more realistic price way i see it .. heard decent things about the flash though .. 

the Flashpup is a great little powerhouse, I love how light weight it is and the accuracy is spot on once you do a re-crown, I had 4 of these but gave one to my Brother for his Birthday, he loves it, I have the bolt versions in both .25 and .22 also a Flash .25, I would like to get a side lever Flashpup some time and see how it is, with minor tune and a crown job these are awesome guns.

I've got the flashpup and the airmax in 25. My boys and I prefer the flashpup over the airmax. The airmax is a heavy son of a gun. Flashpup has great balance and weight, IMO. I think anything within 50 yards should be pretty easy with either of these hatsans. I haven't tried but maybe 5 or 6 different types of pellets, but both guns do well with the jsb mkii. The h&n pellets are practically worthless in mine. I think these pcp's are fun and accurate, but I have no experience with other brands. Only thing I don't really like about the flashpup is the bolt action. It really takes some umph to pull it all the way back for my kids, and doesn't always rotate magazine when cocking. I hope the bolt action gets easier with use. Just my 2 cents

I never heard of a side lever flash pup. Can you drop a link? I would love one. They seem to be great little beater guns. I would not think twice about throwing one in the back seat and traveling down bumpy roads hunting. Been thinking about the vectis for that same reason. Ugly gun IMO but very much a gun I would beat up and not care about.

https://hatsanairgunsusa.com/product/flashpup-syn-qe/

I have the .22 flashpup with side lever. I ordered mine from Midway USA and had it in three days. This newer updated side lever version has a great fit and finish. The lever is much easier and smoother than the bolt version and the trigger and safety are very smooth right out of the box. I chose the .22 because of easier ammo availability at big box stores like walmart. Just about anywhere you can find .177 pellets you'll also find .22 pellets. 

Mine is a tack driver out of the box shooting air arms diablo field pellets but if your going to spend a pile of money on mods you'd be better off investing in an airforce or fx rifle because no matter how much money you put into a flashpup at the end of the day you still got a four hundred dollar gun.

The bad side of owning a hatsan is you can only get parts if you go through hatsan and that can be painfully slow. They do not openly list and sell parts on their website. You have to email them then fill out a form in order to purchase a part and then they may or may not have the part you need. When you send an email it takes days for them to answer each time. They show a phone number but they've never answered it for me or anyone else I've seen try. 
20210610_195929.1626714498.jpg

I have the .22 flashpup with side lever. I ordered mine from Midway USA and had it in three days. This newer updated side lever version has a great fit and finish. The lever is much easier and smoother than the bolt version and the trigger and safety are very smooth right out of the box. I chose the .22 because of easier ammo availability at big box stores like walmart. Just about anywhere you can find .177 pellets you'll also find .22 pellets. 

Mine is a tack driver out of the box shooting air arms diablo field pellets but if your going to spend a pile of money on mods you'd be better off investing in an airforce or fx rifle because no matter how much money you put into a flashpup at the end of the day you still got a four hundred dollar gun.

The bad side of owning a hatsan is you can only get parts if you go through hatsan and that can be painfully slow. They do not openly list and sell parts on their website. You have to email them then fill out a form in order to purchase a part and then they may or may not have the part you need. When you send an email it takes days for them to answer each time. They show a phone number but they've never answered it for me or anyone else I've seen try. 
20210610_195929.1626714498.jpg

How quiet is your .22? I agree on the ammo I have a Avenger in .25 and hard to find ammo and much more $$

I dont know the exact decibel number but it's very quiet compared to other 22's I've been around and shot. There's barrel mods and moderators out there that'll make it even more silenced but I like mine the way it is straight out of the box. I couldn't believe how consistent mine was out of the box unregulated but remember if you have a part failure your gonna be without a gun for a while due to hatsan's snail paced system.