• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Flash pup o rings

Been looking all over for sizes. I found one list..but the numbers seems to be a bit wonky on a few.

All I've been able to find out is all flash pump .25 I rings are metric.

I'd order from hatsan, but they have listed it out of stock for awhile. The kit on eBay doesn't show sizes and won't arrive till December.

The large Amazon O ring assortment kits seem to have some, but might be missing others (can't really tell since the one list I found had the numbers listed differently)

I emailed Hatsan...haven't gotten a reply.

Getting a leak down the barrel

Been looking all over for sizes. I found one list..but the numbers seems to be a bit wonky on a few.

I'd order from hatsan, but they have listed it out of stock for awhile. The kit on eBay doesn't show sizes and won't arrive till December.

The large Amazon O ring assortment kits seem to have some, but might be missing others (can't really tell since the one list I found had the numbers listed differently)

Leak down the barrel is commonly from the poppet, so you may just need a new poppet. Not saying its a guarantee just common, not sure about on the flash pup.

Also I wouldn't order o-ring kits they are often over-priced, consider getting them each individually

I recommend this guy. He sells orings in packs of 3-5 or more @ 3.50 which is fairly reasonable considering shipping is free. Alternatively you can make a big order with @ theoringstore.

Here is a parts list, you can order them through hatsan usa it doesn't take long.

Screenshot_20231025_154828_Drive.jpg

Thanks for the info all. Checking out the ebay seller
Leak down the barrel is commonly from the poppet, so you may just need a new poppet. Not saying its a guarantee just common, not sure about on the flash pup.

Also I wouldn't order o-ring kits they are often over-priced, consider getting them each individually

I recommend this guy. He sells orings in packs of 3-5 or more @ 3.50 which is fairly reasonable considering shipping is free. Alternatively you can make a big order with @ theoringstore.

Looks good. Not sure exactly what a poppet is though. Allot of the specific terminology is lost on me 😂

Ebay seller looks good once I get the sizes.

Thanks for the info all. Checking out the ebay seller

Looks good. Not sure exactly what a poppet is though. Allot of the specific terminology is lost on me 😂

Ebay seller looks good once I get the sizes.

It's the part associated with #2312 above, not sure what it seals against, seeing as the flashpup stem is all steel, it likely has a delrin seat in there, guessing #2314 or #2315, but a tear down would reveal the culprit. Honestly that design seems prone to leaking so its probably it.

Here is the main valve stem spare, but it is likely NOT the culprit so don't order one...but that will lead to in the direction of why air escapes your barrel.

You want to inspect the part this sits/seals against for any wear/damage.

Could also be oring #2316...but without tearing that gun down I am honestly guessing so you'll have to either do that yourself or send it off to someone experienced with these.

Hope this helps,
-Matt