Fixed Angle Bi-pod, Aluminum, Welded, Arca Clamp

Since I only really use one angle no need to have all the adjustment and wiggles. Obviously not the mobile /travel model but it seems nice for here on The Bench. I wanted something stout, had stout materials and love welding aluminum. I might want a shallower leg angle. After taking the pics I whacked another inch off the leg length, much better.

DSC09446.1639510975.JPG

DSC09447.1639510976.JPG

DSC09449.1639510977.JPG

Also made a front rest, formerly using a clamping method, but now using a tripod ball head. 

DSC09437.1639511327.JPG

DSC09438.1639511330.JPG

Mike, very cool ideas and fabrication! Those both look very stable. You should make a window mount for when you go sniping for GS's @ the dairy and airstrip, just use some grippy rubber and adhesive to protect car. Nice work! A couple of friends are returng from a 14 day tuna trip...one caught a 294lb yellowfin on...gulp....60lb flouro...tail wrapped! LOL! They usually use 130lb flouro but he wanted to get "bit" so he used lighter line.....he was very fortunate! Tight lines and Happy Holidays! By the way, luv both of your choices of PCP's!

Mike, very cool ideas and fabrication! Those both look very stable. You should make a window mount for when you go sniping for GS's @ the dairy and airstrip, just use some grippy rubber and adhesive to protect car. Nice work! A couple of friends are returng from a 14 day tuna trip...one caught a 294lb yellowfin on...gulp....60lb flouro...tail wrapped! LOL! They usually use 130lb flouro but he wanted to get "bit" so he used lighter line.....he was very fortunate! Tight lines and Happy Holidays! By the way, luv both of your choices of PCP's!

Thank You Sir. Gulp, perfect, next Gummy Bears ;)

Caught several Chinook on Gummy Bears, seriously. I know how the guy feels about wanting to get "bit" and I do the same thing, wtf.

Merry Christmas!

Thank You Sir. Gulp, perfect, next Gummy Bears ;)

Caught several Chinook on Gummy Bears, seriously. I know how the guy feels about wanting to get "bit" and I do the same thing, wtf.

Merry Christmas!

Gummy bears! LOL! That is so cool! They'll eat anything when hungry and will turn their noses at EVERYTHING when not in the mood! Fishing...not catching! LOL! Stay safe!