FIX FX No Limits

No problems with the No-Limit mounts that I have, but then they're all on PCPs and I never pick up the airgun by the scope.
Not holding it by the scope/tube but base of the rings. Make sure you torque everthing down to spec!

atn hold.jpg
ring atn.jpg

Last edited:
Vector optics height adjustable mounts,
They are half price and far better quality. I now got 3 pcs. of each and buy only Vector Optics Mounts in the future.
I use Victoptics 30mm adjustable elevation rings. Way stronger than the CRAZY priced fx rebranded rings and only cost $16 with the coupon. You have to ignore the chinese description on amazon because most of it is wrong. These are extruded aluminum and adjust exactly like the fx rings but use 2 bolts and have more surface area to hold. These are picatinny mount and once locked down they stay.

Picatinny Ring -.jpg

Last edited:
I use Victoptics 30mm adjustable elevation rings. Way stronger than the CRAZY priced fx rebranded rings and only cost $16 with the coupon. You have to ignore the chinese description on amazon because most of it is wrong. These are extruded aluminum and adjust exactly like the fx rings but use 2 bolts and have more surface area to hold. These are picatinny mount and once locked down they stay.

View attachment 411007
James, does Vector make these also in a four bolt clamp ring vs six? I just despise 6 bolt rings. Makes the mount system appear cluttered, to me anyway.

And by the way, glad to see you back!!!