• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Five Week Test with my MK 3 .25

I got up this morning and got my MK 3 from my shop and set up on my woods range to shoot one full magazine on target to see if there was any errant shots from the gun sitting....it's been sitting in my shop since Sunday as that was the last time I shot it.
Anyone can take this post for what's it's worth as I'm not posting this for kudo's or look at me........anyone that knows me, knows I don't bullpoop about this kind of stuff....it is what it is. Since deleting the first reg. and lowering the pressure it is shooting a LOT more consistent than it ever has. I will keep it just like this unless something changes....Here's the target I just shot with it at 50 yards...one full magazine 25 shots....no warm up shots....:)

IMG_5112.jpg

Reactions: Dairyboy
I got up this morning and got my MK 3 from my shop and set up on my woods range to shoot one full magazine on target to see if there was any errant shots from the gun sitting....it's been sitting in my shop since Sunday as that was the last time I shot it.
Anyone can take this post for what's it's worth as I'm not posting this for kudo's or look at me........anyone that knows me, knows I don't bullpoop about this kind of stuff....it is what it is. Since deleting the first reg. and lowering the pressure it is shooting a LOT more consistent than it ever has. I will keep it just like this unless something changes....Here's the target I just shot with it at 50 yards...one full magazine 25 shots....no warm up shots....:)

View attachment 379219
Can't complain about that at all! I wouldn't touch a thing on it. Glad to see that the reg delete and lower pressure solved those issues!

Reactions: DBlue
This whole conversation has taken place several times on here and there is a couple of fixes one is a peek spacer and different orings to keep them from extruding I believe or switch out to different end cap the mubaur made up
So, what's your point about this whole conversation taken place several times on here ?

Seems that I fixed mine without going to a peek spacer and different o-rings or a new end cap..... and I made this post to let someone know that I fixed mine by deleting the first reg and turning down the pressure on the second reg.....and I do believe that this is a open forum that anyone can post about any topic that they want.