First Youtube Video | Review of M3

My first youtube video is up! Didn’t quite turn out how I wanted it to and i’d be lying if I said I was really proud of it but it was a great learning experience. I was able to pick out the few things I thought I did well and noticed a lot that I didn’t like and want to change for future videos. If your going to watch it i’ll warn you now it’s a bit long, I ramble on about my background into airguns a bit too much in the beginning. I put a time stamp towards the beginning of the video as to where the review starts at, and then the 100 yard group is around the 14-15 minute mark I believe. I plan on uploading a lot more especially when my scope and scope cam arrive so if your interested in that keep an eye on my channel. Also, feel free to comment what you liked and didn’t like about the video as any feedback is greatly appreciated. 

https://youtube.com/channel/UCKgqMEnAIy5neryy4TdJ_nw

Reactions: Matt247365
Great video. May need to work on the lighting. Another suggestion. You are in Wyoming. Most people are fascinated by your state. What you may take for granted many would enjoy. Trying showing it off. Do some outdoor videos with some great views and such....

otherwise you are well on your way.

Thanks for the advice! Funny you say that about me living in Wyoming, as I was just thinking earlier that I should’ve shown off our ranch and the views a little more. I’ll definitely keep that in mind for my future videos. 

I liked and subscribed as well, not bad for a first video, as other said, keep them coming.

Subscribed! Lighting for sure needs some work and the sound when your handling the camera, and like was said, showing more the landscape and the things that make wyoming cool would go a long way! Definitely a great start! That M3 is going to treat you well!

Thank you! I definitely noticed that the lighting for majority of the video was rough and something I needed to work on... I’d like to buy a LED circle lamp for when recording that kind of stuff but the M3 along with everything needed with it and cameras has really run my wallet dry. Once I get back to work though and get some money saved up i’ll try to invest in some accessories to up the quality level. Thanks for the advice again!