First Wild Hog with the HUBEN.22

Hi to everyone from Uruguay, I want to share with all of you, the last hunt with the huben k1.22 , first than nothing to clear any doubt, I have make a lot of tests with the huben to firmly know what the gun and caliber are capable to do, i have hunt a lot of hogs with pcp rifles mostly with .30 and 9mm cal, and in all the cases I only shoot maximum at 40mts and always and only Brain shoots, being the start of the ear my predilected spot to shoot because it's a brain hit all the time, giving to the animal a fast and humane death.

I'm shooting the jsb redesign 25.39g at 1070 fps with excellent precision, and one thing that I have discovered, it's that that pellets are in fact very hard , and that they doesn't deform when hit something hard , so they penetrate much more than bigger calibers, and when you shoot to hit the Brain that's exactly what you need, you need penetration not expansion.

In this hunt for example the pellet almost pass thru the head of the hog, it's stop in the bone that protect the eye of the opposite side were the shoot was made, and that is very impressive beeing just a 25 g pellet.

Well I will not bore you more, here are some of the pictures and the video of the hunt ( sorry it's all in Spanish but at least you can see the landscapes were I hunt)

P.s: sorry for any grammatical error English is not my mother language, thanks.

https://youtu.be/UMr6URlIe90

Resizer_16040593582753.1604059571.jpg

IMG_20201027_182742.1604059331.jpg
Resizer_16040593582752.1604059432.jpg

Thanks, with a well placed brain shoot you can kill a mature hog without problem, ( in this case the pellet almost pass thru the entire head, it's stuck in the opposite eye bone , at less than 0.5mm from exit the head) always in the range of 30 yards, remember that you only need to touch the Brain and the hog will drop in the place, and in the worst case with the huben a fast second shoot to secure the kill is not and inconvenience.