First Time Out with My New Crown Continuum .25 cal.

I got my new FX Crown Continuum in. 25 caliber a couple of days ago. I was waiting on a FX Dreamline Pup in .22 cal. to arrive but as most know it seems to take forever for FX to get rifles to the suppliers. Anyway I wanted a newer rifle to dedicate to pellet use with the adjustability to match pesting conditions. I got to thinking about the advantages of the Crown Continuum with forward cocking lever, cf bottle for more shots and the extra barrels to match different pesting needs. Of course all this cost more than the Dreamline Pup but you are getting more plus those advantages. The rifle came adjusted for high power with the regulator set at about 155 bar and shooting the JSB 34's at 880 fps for 58 plus fpe. The day I got the rifle I polished the pellet liners with JB Bore paste and Ballistol, then took off the stock and added a sling stud to the butt for a monpod and an Atlas picatinny rail to the front. Then the next day mounted the scope and sighted her in with JSB 34's and went out to the farm to try to pop a pigeon or two. Well I only got one chance at a pigeon but the FX Crown showed it got what it takes. In the future I will of course be trying some different pellets and tunings for different pests plus I have a slug liner on order too. Bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmWToI29Qvo