First time Iguana Hunting (Also contact if you are looking for a hunting guide in Davie Florida)

Well here are some pictures I did my first iguana hunt in Davie florida.

my guide was awesome he took me out in his truck we were out for about 6 to 7 hours. The cost was $300 If you go with two people the price is 400. He had gamo swarm whisper Break girl next time I go down there I'll bring my own gun I didn't have my own gun at the time because I'm trying to decide which one to buy.

I forget his name but he's a super nice guy if you're looking for someone to give you a good guided hunt his number is 561-846-1035

I'm also looking for people to do eradication hunting in the New England area.

Well here are some pictures I did my first iguana hunt in Davie florida.

my guide was awesome he took me out in his truck we were out for about 6 to 7 hours. The cost was $300 If you go with two people the price is 400. He had gamo swarm whisper Break girl next time I go down there I'll bring my own gun I didn't have my own gun at the time because I'm trying to decide which one to buy.

I forget his name but he's a super nice guy if you're looking for someone to give you a good guided hunt his number is 561-846-1035

I'm also looking for people to do eradication hunting in the New England area.
No pics.

I’ll drive down the to split wigs, how does one go about doing it without a guide? Public land of some sort?
Fina a canal, any canal, and start walking down it. I like to bring binoculars to look far ahead on the banks because Im only interested in shots over 50 yards. Sunny days are best. If you look at google maps/satellite of Broward County you will see the grid of canals we have. I cant go anywhere without seeing a few (ATM, gas station, you name it.)

So do the residents get freaked out when they see hunters with rifles
Shooting in close proximity to their homes or do they welcome them with
open arms? I guess the PETA crowd doesn't feel welcome in south Florida.
I was just about to bring that up! I’m curious as well. I don’t want to drive 1k miles just to get yanked cause someone freaked out.

So do the residents get freaked out when they see hunters with rifles
Shooting in close proximity to their homes or do they welcome them with
open arms? I guess the PETA crowd doesn't feel welcome in south Florida.
I'd stay away from residential areas (no matter what you see on YouTube)...its just not worth the hassle/risk of a SWAT team showing up. Look more toward the West side of the County's canal network all the way to the Everglades. The link below will lead you to 25 public land areas where Iguana and Pythons can be hunted all year long - no permit or license required.

I'd stay away from residential areas (no matter what you see on YouTube)...its just not worth the hassle/risk of a SWAT team showing up. Look more toward the West side of the County's canal network all the way to the Everglades. The link below will lead you to 25 public land areas where Iguana and Pythons can be hunted all year long - no permit or license required.

Great information. Thank you!

Reactions: willy
I have a 15-acre Landscape Supply business right near the Turnpike in Delray Beach, FL (Palm Beach County). My nuisance Iguanas are out of control and I would love someone to come hunt. They surround a small lake that would offer a safe, protected area to hunt. Interested parties can contact me at [email protected].

I have a 15-acre Landscape Supply business right near the Turnpike in Delray Beach, FL (Palm Beach County). My nuisance Iguanas are out of control and I would love someone to come hunt. They surround a small lake that would offer a safe, protected area to hunt. Interested parties can contact me at [email protected].
Email sent

Email inbound. My buddy lives in jupiter

How many did you dispatch ? Did you hunt right in the vicinity of Davie ?

Edit: Looks like 16 in the profile pic. Is that the days hunt total ?
He had a break barrel air gun if I had a semi-automatic I probably would have got a lot more I think I probably got about eight more but they fell into the water etc not bad considering I've never gone hunting in my life