First shots with new Weihrauch HW50S

So I got the rifle from Krale. Put the Hawke Airmax on. Put a target out at 25 yards and fired some shots with different pellets. A few 3 shot groups were ok. Then decided to just go with a 5 shot group with gamo hunter pellets. Top left. It looks like 3 shots, but it is 5! I am impressed with this rifle. I am by no means a target shooter. I am a plinker. But this 5 shot group showed me that the right gun can help you become a more confident shooter. I realize it’s a 25 yard target, but, for me, I am happy. In time, I might even hope to see groups like that at 35 yards. Who knows? Can you tell I am excited? 
1A5665F7-1D19-4A66-ADEE-46CBC5B843EC.1649544462.jpeg

I also purchased a Weihrach HW50S from Krale. Took delivery of the .177 cal rifle last week. It shoots great. I've put over 500 pellets through it and I'm very pleased. Killed a starling at 35 yds yesterday and I'm impressed with the accuracy. More accurate than I am as a shooter. It also shoots inexpensive Crosman Premier HP 7.9 grain pellets very well. Ordered a .177 cal. HW30S from Krale last week too. It should be here by Wednesday.

I also have a HW50s in my collection, it is a great platform. Not too long or heavy and not an effort to charge the power plant. Mine is in .20 caliber so I was able to scratch that itch as well. I have had regrets of never picking up one of the Sheridan multi pumps, in my mind the hw50 fills that void nicely. It achieves a similar fpe without all that effort. Although I still find myself looking at used Sheridans like a kid in a candy store. 

Reactions: beerthief