First Shots with Diana Bandit Pistol. Great results.

First shots with the Bandit, and I am pleased.

It came filled from PA and in good condition in a nice soft case. 

I used the single shot tray and loaded up some JSB Exact Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr .22cal Pellets.

I shot a respectable group at 25yds with the factory sights, no adjustments were made at all, no cleaning, nothing at all, just pulled it out and shot it..

Shot #3 was a flyer no idea why I was shooting from my bench using a bag as a rest. Maybe it was me or maybe it was the gun or pellet. But the way the other 4 grouped tells me this gun should be a good shooter. I shot a couple more groups mainly while adjusting the sights a bit higher so it would be spot on at 25yds and it continued to group very well.

I look forward to getting an optic for it and a barrel band and trying some of my cheaper crossman pellets in it.

Overall I am very happy and think this gun was worth the $159 shipped I paid for it. 

My only complaint is the grip which needs the finger groove protrusions on each side sanded down. 

And ohh boy is this baby quiet, not even my little dog got spooked. 100% backyard friendly in my mind.

IMG_20210906_171927982.1630995504.jpg

yes the grip sucks and the trigger guard is tiny to, my finger barely pushes in .. the chaser stock fits much better ... also after my first use i found smoothing the back ramp of the hammer where it drags over the sear with 600grit makes it cock about 10x nicer .. check the bolt key allen screw for tightness whilst your in there, mine loosened, so put a dab of loctit on it ..

Looks like you have a winner! I've really been enjoying mine as well. (I waited months on one on backorder from Pyramyd before I gave up and cancelled and got one from Krale in Denmark in three days! )

I've only shot the crosman premier so far, but at the ranges I am shooting they have proven to be quite good out of this.

Re the grip:

My take is that all that extra meat on there is to allow me to chisel/file/sand it down to custom fit my hand perfectly. So in a way, the clunkiness is going to prove to be a massive advantage. I suppose this depends on how handy you are with wood work, or how interested you are, but I just thought I'd mention it.

How did you go about adjusting the trigger? It's way too heavy for me. From what I know I can only adjust the creep, not the pull. Any tips?

Remove the grip. 3 screws there, i didnt mess with the middle one. The.most forward screw controlled length of 1st stage. Rear most screw was 2nd stage adjustment/pull. My pins would just slide out so be careful not to lose them. But it did give me the opportunity to lube the trigger assembly