• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

First shot ringing steel at 200 yard with the panthera

Don't you love it!?! The picture is my 1st 5 shots ever from Centercut's Panthera @ 4" gong at 200 yards.

EDIT: I realized I worded this incorrectly! I had taken 3 or 4 shots at a paper target @ 200 before shooting at steel. I meant to say that these were my 1st five shots at the 4" gong. ("Truth in advertising" & all that! Gotta keep one's integrity)

20230319_085326.jpg

Last edited:
Panthera sure looks like a winner
I was extremely skeptical from the inception of the Panthera, even up until ownership, during a panic moment needing a rifle for PRS at NAC I purchased a panthera as that is what it was meant to do, it DID NOT disappoint. Nor is it built the same, it feels far more rugged than the rest of the FX rifles I owned.

Reactions: L.Leon
I was extremely skeptical from the inception of the Panthera, even up until ownership, during a panic moment needing a rifle for PRS at NAC I purchased a panthera as that is what it was meant to do, it DID NOT disappoint. Nor is it built the same, it feels far more rugged than the rest of the FX rifles I owned.
Yeah I remember you being pretty critical,......glad you actually like the rifle,
I also never been a fan of the FX products but I had a good feeling when I saw how the Panthera was built, looking forward to see future reviews.