First post: 50 years with my Crosman 1400

50 years! Awesome. Gotta love those old crosmans. Here's a pair of 140's I built and sold not to long ago. I have a few more in the stable to build including the ones I plan to keep hopefully for the next 50 years.
1000001317.jpg

So nice to hear members stories about their father giving them an airgun. My Dad bought me a Winchester model 290 22LR when I was 6 years old. That gun is in my brother, Ron's gun safe. Ron passed away suddenly just before Christmas. I have memories of my brother and I shooting my airguns in the backyard in Holy Loch, Scotland. As a child, I bagged groceries for tips so I had a Diana model 23 and GAT pistol too. Wish I still had those AGs they would be the most treaured item im my collection but I very few things from my childhood.

Reactions: Ingwe
Reactions: DonTen
Reactions: DonTen
Hopefully we can revive this old thread and more will chime in
well I have a 1400 from my childhood, was past around a lot.looks a little rough and would no longer pump up. ordered seals from Baker didn't seem to have everything I needed in the kit. will now will pump up BUT only enough to get pellet out end of barrel. any idea on problem

Reactions: Ingwe