First pcp under $350 suggestions

At that range and set of circumstances I would use a 177, shooting wadcutter pellets to ensure no pass through as you are in a residential area...Gamo Urban comes to mind but not available in 177 in the USA, Its sister might be... the BSA Buccaneer. The Origin would suite, so would its sister (made by the same company) Nova Vista - The American Tactical Nova Freedom - Regulated, side lever and accurate...

https://www.americantactical.us/5687/detail.html

If you are hand pumping I would stick to the Buccaneer or Origin...

I concur with ChuckHunter on the DAR. 
https://www.dynamicairrifles.com/

I also don't think you absolutely need a PCP for 25-50 yard pesting but it's a fine choice. 
You can easily add a $40 Suppressor from Dave Furr or Austin B if it's too loud for your preference. You can easily turn the power down also as you don't really need so much for 25-50 yard pesting.

Of course Crosman is always a rock solid choice being they stand behind their products like no one else. That's a fact. Crosman may not be turning out FX like airguns with newest bells and whistles. That doesn't mean they can't shoot with the best. Truth be told, I'd rather own Crosman's on the companies policy of sending out new part free of charge or replace entire AG. 
I don't ever want to pay $50+ to double box a $2K+ rifle and send it out for a simple leak because a company doesn't list a full blueprint/schematic with details of O-ring sizes, tolerances, or the design is just not user maintenance friendly. 

Looking for my first 22 pcp rifle mainly to control the squirrel population in my back yard and keep my chickens safe, all shots will be sub 50yrds, mostly 25yrds. Looking for something sort of quiet as its a residential area (no danger of shooting anyone else).

I'm currently looking at the umarex origin, avenger, and a 705 sentry.

The squirrel issue is easy and anyone of those will work. I am interested in hearing what animal you are attempting to keep your chickens safe from. If you have a coyote issue, I would consider at least a .25 and a .30 would be even better, but it might not be suitable to use where you live. BTW - I also have chickens and use my air rifle for their protection as well.

Looking for my first 22 pcp rifle mainly to control the squirrel population in my back yard and keep my chickens safe, all shots will be sub 50yrds, mostly 25yrds. Looking for something sort of quiet as its a residential area (no danger of shooting anyone else).

I'm currently looking at the umarex origin, avenger, and a 705 sentry.

The squirrel issue is easy and anyone of those will work. I am interested in hearing what animal you are attempting to keep your chickens safe from. If you have a coyote issue, I would consider at least a .25 and a .30 would be even better, but it might not be suitable to use where you live. BTW - I also have chickens and use my air rifle for their protection as well.

It's just the squirrels currently aggravating my chickens, I normally used a suppressed 22 to dispatch them but finding ammo has become too difficult and I don't want to run through all my reserves, so I decided to look into a pcp 22. 

I have a Benjamin fortitude and it is a good shooting and reliable gun. I hear a lot of good things about the DAR and I am thinking about getting one myself. Just remember that Benjamin gives you a five year warranty and like was already said if you just need a part so you can fix it yourself , They will send it to you free of Charge.They are both light weight air guns that are easy to hand pump. You will get more shots per fill with the Benjamin though. But then the DAR has a little more foot pounds of energy. But they’re both plenty powerful enough for what you wanna do.

Try the Gamo Urban or the Hatsan Flash pup in wood, or also the Hatsan Flash.

All very accurate, light to carry, and easy to hand pump (get a Chinese number for 30-40 bucks). 

The Urban has the better quality build + a very well designed thumbhole stock. The two-stage trigger becomes best in class sweet by swapping out the short 2nd stage m2.5 adjustment screw for a longer one.

🐦

Get the Benjamin Maximus easy to fill with a cheap $50 Wal-Mart hand pump 2000psi max pressure.

Ready to go.

This guy had it listed for a while surprising no takers even I would have bought it.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/wts-benjamin-maximus-w-tko-baker-brass-trigger-175-00-tyd-con-us-paypal/?referrer=1

The Maximus is a great option for the price, but you have to add an LDC/suppressor for it to be anywhere near backyard quiet and it is single shot.

p.s.

Don't remember where this was, but I do remember seeing them available NEW for $135 before Christmas. Or at least I think I remember that... LOL!

1st pcp. Have other airguns and or are you a DIY repair person in general and even enjoy doing sol?

A Crosman offering having reliability , 5 year warranty and best in industry parts availability/price/shipping can make for a more pleasurable !st exp. than some other rigs.

The Gauntlet is a good solid vale also but heavy and large. 

Dont be fearful of used (VALUES to be had) just use common since caution. Plenty of old time airgunners out there who've had the same handle/email for decades, or maybe are a know National champion shooter (the last 2 airguns I purchased here- a condor and the above cited Maximus) came from well know Club shooters with years of experience. .

Have nor personally handled the Fortitude but it would seem a naturally with coupons used & such. .

Keep us posted.

John

1st pcp. Have other airguns and or are you a DIY repair person in general and even enjoy doing sol?

A Crosman offering having reliability , 5 year warranty and best in industry parts availability/price/shipping can make for a more pleasurable !st exp. than some other rigs.

The Gauntlet is a good solid vale also but heavy and large. 

Dont be fearful of used (VALUES to be had) just use common since caution. Plenty of old time airgunners out there who've had the same handle/email for decades, or maybe are a know National champion shooter (the last 2 airguns I purchased here- a condor and the above cited Maximus) came from well know Club shooters with years of experience. .

Have nor personally handled the Fortitude but it would seem a naturally with coupons used & such. .

Keep us posted.

John

The main problem I have read about the .22 Fortitude (I have a Gen2 .177 Fortitude) is that it is under-powered for .22 caliber. It is just right for me @~13fpe in .177.

Having said that... I am sure there are .22 Fortitude owners who are happy with them. Just remember, there is only so much you can do with hammer spring adjustment when you can't adjust the regulator. The "knee" is set and you can't change it.