First PCP Fill-up

Finally got the back ordered tank to fill my WH 100. I’ve read posts that many dive shops will only fill to 3000psi.
The guy in the shop was patient and understanding of my newbieness.
Didn’t realize it would take a half hour or more to filler-up
Anyway, he filled it to “280 Bar”
Mr Google says that it equates to a little north of 4000psi. 
Not sure what it all means but I’m thinking 4000psi provides more refills than 3000psi. 
Ps. Amazing!!! It took less than 2 seconds to fill the gun. 
Looking forward to finally shooting the paperweight that’s been resting on my bench 🙄

I took mine in just yesterday for a refill/top-off. I went in with it at about 2800psi and asked they bring it up to 4500. They checked the dates, checked the tanks limits, and got to business. Took about 5 minutes, but that's only because they just got a new machine and she was still learning how to use it. They checked the exposed orings and fittings and even taught me a few things about the tank and hose while we chatted during the fill up. And it was only $7!

Don't fast fill you gun! The gun tank will get hot (not a problem) but your o-rings will suffer, degrading quickly. If there is a problem, it will be a lot worse if you have the tank wide open for a full throttle fill.

Heh, I remember the first time I filled my gun from a SCBA tank. I knew to do it slowly and thought I was just barely cracking the valve but WOW did that fill faster than I wanted. The bottle on the gun was definitely warm. Was much more careful the next time.