• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

First Outing w/ WAR FLEX .30 - Amazing!

Finally got a chance to get just a little bit of time with my new WAR FLEX .30...only had a limited amount of time to put about maybe 50 rounds through it, but I am beyond impressed. 

Was only able to shoot at 45 yards where I was at, so didn't get to stretch it's legs. Was shooting from a Caldwell Field Pod and a fold up camping chair, not a bench and sandbags. I plan on shooting at 100+ yards as soon as possible and will post results from that as well. 

The setup is flawless. From the bolt cycling to the crisp trigger, this gun is absolutely amazing. 

Best group of the session was a 4 shot .334" CTC...had to throw out the the flier that was 100% my fault. To be able to pull groups like that using a rest that's designed for hunting and not benchrest accuracy, I can't wait to see what this will do on a bench. 

I think this gun just beat my Cricket .25 on accuracy. 

Love to see an all American air rifle being manufactured of this level of performance....and that you can get ahold of the owner on the phone! If you
have been on the fence or even been considering it, you should get one. You won't be sorry.