• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

First oil change on Tuxing 033

I have about 4 hrs over 3 months time running on the compressor. I feel as though the seco shouldn't be this dirty.
6087E073-C3B9-4785-98AB-5A2F35291DF1.jpeg

Ya, but the first short run of oil kinda flushes out any factory dirty crap or sluges, metal partials . + Break in

So you kinda expect it to turn quick ( at least i would . You just need to monitor the next change or 2 for improvment or worsing. ( Opinion)

The way them things are built and operate/ pressure id honestly not expect to go far or too much from any oil ( more opinion)

Reactions: WorriedMan
Ya, but the first short run of oil kinda flushes out any factory dirty crap or sluges, metal partials . + Break in

So you kinda expect it to turn quick ( at least i would . You just need to monitor the next change or 2 for improvment or worsing. ( Opinion)

The way them things are built and operate/ pressure id honestly not expect to go far or too much from any oil ( more opinion)
Well said, after 1-hour run-time my break-in oil was also gunked up, since then, running clear. Future oil changes would offer best evidence of any problems. WM

Reactions: Camaro454