First Major Modifications for the Notos

here's what I did
20230602_200138.jpg

20230602_200147.jpg

20230602_200203.jpg

I put a 500cc 4500 psi carbon Bottle on it with a 1800psi regulator, easy to do.
all details on GTA

thanks guys, it weighs 7.1 lbs with scope, the gun itself is not modified so it can be reverted back to a stock Notos in just a few Minutes,
yes the bottle is touching the moderator and it does push up on it ever so slightly, I had to resight in the scope, but it still very accurate, I'm going to see if there are skinnier bottles, this one is 61mm in Diameter, if I could find a 58mm that would be prefect, or grind a little plastic off the moderator, also the bottle and regulator are not perfectly straight, there is a slight wobble that can't be helped, fortunately it doesn't affect the guns performance.
and I don't use a hand pump, I'm Disabled, so a compressor or SCBA filled is necessary for me, I modified the gun for my needs so you can leave yours stock, if it works for you, why change it, Remember you are free to modify or not it's up to you.;)(y)

looking at this conversion regulator / drop block, Wheres the PLENUM :LOL:
As folks start using these ... what kind of power are you able to extract ?
Hey Scott, as I mentioned in the GTA thread, I knew there would be a loss of FPS because of loss of plenum space, to try to make up for this I increased the Regulator pressure, this gives me 730fps with 15.89gn hades pellets, which is ok, but I plan on doing at little improvement on increasing plenum space in the block, I think I could drill out some of the pathway without hampering structural integrity, but for now 730fps is enough power to take small critters.

Went ahead and added plenum. gun weight went from 5 lb 12.7 ounce to 5 lb 13.6 ounce. FPS only went from 770.997 to 784.121. I think I may need to drill out plenum where the reg pin pusher is to open up plenum. Did not adjust hammer spring so may try that also after drilling out plenum. Only added 2 3/4 inch to bottle length as you can see in images. Any suggestions ?

before plenum.jpg

before plenum weight.jpg

aft plenum1.jpg