First kills with the FX Streamline

I got my first two kill shots with my "new to me" Streamline. In 177 caliber. 
I spotted a squirrel in a red oak tree about 30 yds away. Took a head shot on medium power. The JSB Exact 8.44 gr went clear thru the skull entering just above the left eye and exiting behind the right ear.
The next squirrel took a heat lung shot "high shoulder" went clear thru. Fell +75' from the limb. 
Wow, the 177 really performs..
And with the he Hugget LDC it is amazingly quiet. 

I’ve just been getting used to the gun, I went walnut. I’ve shot it out to 100 and am surprised how easily it was to get on target. I was just shooting a tater chip bag that was in the field. Shooting CPHP still haven’t tried my jsb pellets through it, still learning holdovers. But this might be my new favorite gun even over my cz ultra lux 22!

I feel like the Streamline doesn't get as much publicity as it deserves. Maybe I care too much about YouTube airgun videos. My .22 Streamline I grey laminate became my favourite rifle period. Air or powder. It's that good.
I call it my sweet laser gun. My only regret is not getting one in synthetic because I really wouldn't want to scratch that pretty furniture. 

I'm all for getting rid of those tree rats around the home but posting about taking squirrels out of season seems like a bad idea. I do like hearing more good things about the Streamline. I've been eyeing up that gun for months. Never had a PCP. Currently using a Diana 34 and have taken many squirrels with it. Love the gun but would really like to try out that Streamline. Maybe soon.

Went out to dinner,, upon return saw 7 squirrels in front yard.. earlier, met new neighbor, young guy. Just bought the house next door. He was putting screen wire in the brick foundation vents.. I said you got rats? "Nope a squirrel got under my house and I called an exterminator.".. he said look at the facsia. I said, did squirrels do that? He said yes..I was grinning like a "mule eating briars" I explained that I shoot squirrels with a pellet rifle and asked if he had a problem with it? He said the magic word: Kill 'em all, I hate em.. immediate friends. 
Yee haw.. 

Well "air leak" / crap.. I over slept this morning and girl friend says the feeder was full at 7:00 a.m. while you were sleeping.. too many iPA's I suppose.. I did end up killing a squirrel that was feeding on mulberry hanging upside down with his rear legs.. stuffing his face with green, unripe mulberry. ~38 yds.. heart shot, fell 20', thud.. I saw the pellet through the Swift 4x12- 42.. What a thing of beauty to watch.. 

No air leak in the Streamline Bob.. .. I was just using "air leak" to equal saying "crap.". It would be about the same wouldn't it? 
I did have weird shot on a squirrel.. I had chambered a pellet and my target fled. So, I de-cocked the rifle ( pulled the side back all the way, removed the magazine, and pulled the trigger slowly bringing the cocking lever forward. On the next squirrel, I cocked the rifle. ( no magazine) and I was 20 yds away, put the cross hairs right on the brain and thump. The squirrel fell in neighbors yard. I went to get it and it was just sitting upright on the ground. I went to "stomp his head" and it ran up a tree. I could see an exit wound behind the shoulder and low.. I can't explain that hit.. really strange. Bad pellet? Accuracy with out magazine? Really strange..