First Kill with Zulus…

Nice shooting @L.Leon glad to see your out there putting it to work. I know nothing can replace glass but man this thing is clear. I know you practice by shooting the nuts and I think that was your aim point well done. Thank you for watching and listening to my advice it really does mean a lot and just glad users are liking it.

Reactions: SHOMER and L.Leon
Nice shooting @L.Leon glad to see your out there putting it to work. I know nothing can replace glass but man this thing is clear. I know you practice by shooting the nuts and I think that was your aim point well done. Thank you for watching and listening to my advice it really does mean a lot and just glad users are liking it.
Was going for the heart shot, not the nut.🤓 Didn’t want to brain it on camera… Next time, head shot…

@Doc C. - I'm not too far from you and I have Arken glass as well as both Zulus I could bring by... Only if you have a couple of rodents to shoot at though!:D
I am working on that this spring. Trying to get permission at a few local poultry producers. I will let you know. I would like to see
the zulus in action before I buy one.
thanks
Doc

Reactions: Pfddi and L.Leon