• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

First Kill With New Dreamline Classic

0042C108-09D6-4514-8C3D-05C55D0B7B12.1644191162.jpeg
E1086270-29CA-4124-86A0-266721AB59DA.1644191162.jpeg

Took out this little yard rat today at 60 yds. Him and his buddies have been reaking havoc on our deer feeder. I did this with my new Dreamline that I just got on Wednesday. It’s my longest squirrel kill ever! Needless to say I am in love with my new gun!

Just curious as to how much your gun weighs as the Stock looks really good.

Hey, thanks for all the comments! 👍🏻 As for the weight, I believe it lists at 6.5 lbs on Utah’s site. I don’t have a scale to weight it here at home, but I do plan on taking it to work to do some indoor longer range shooting where it’s warmer in the warehouse. I can get an actual weight on a scale there.

Same setup as I have. I bought the GRS Dreamline instead of the Crown as I am not interested in a slug gun. I had a Crown and settled on the .22 Hades going about 885 fps which was crazy accurate and plenty for pesting . The Dreamline at 110 bar reg was shooting the .22 Hades at over 950 fps and I kept backing off the HS until I got great groups at 40 yards which wound up at 910 fps. I have left it there over the winter and when calm outside I hit everything I shoot at. I don’t exactly know how many shots I’m getting per fill but I’m thinking around 50+ which is good. I have thought of adding the bottle adapter and putting a 700 bottle on it like the Crown. But I like the look of the tube and I don’t need to. The only change I have made was putting the barrel band on it after I found it changed POI a couple of times. The band solved it. I’ll probably cut the stock out at the Reg adjustment and at the rear of the action to access the hammer spring. It’s really a beautiful gun .

7C9B2A31-AADF-41F9-9562-1D89F92FD15A.1644275903.jpeg
D5A485B9-AB5E-49B3-B61F-85EE9AA9F3EB.1644275903.png

Same setup as I have. I bought the GRS Dreamline instead of the Crown as I am not interested in a slug gun. I had a Crown and settled on the .22 Hades going about 885 fps which was crazy accurate and plenty for pesting . The Dreamline at 110 bar reg was shooting the .22 Hades at over 950 fps and I kept backing off the HS until I got great groups at 40 yards which wound up at 910 fps. I have left it there over the winter and when calm outside I hit everything I shoot at. I don’t exactly know how many shots I’m getting per fill but I’m thinking around 50+ which is good. I have thought of adding the bottle adapter and putting a 700 bottle on it like the Crown. But I like the look of the tube and I don’t need to. The only change I have made was putting the barrel band on it after I found it changed POI a couple of times. The band solved it. I’ll probably cut the stock out at the Reg adjustment and at the rear of the action to access the hammer spring. It’s really a beautiful gun .

I remember seeing your post about your Dreamline when I was trying to look for as much information I as I could about this gun. This is a nice set up you have going there! I really have no business shooting slugs where I live and I’m more interested in being quiet. I haven’t made any adjustments to the gun yet and I really have no immediate plans too. It seems I’m constantly adjusting my Impact, that it’s kind of nice to have a gun that is always set to go. The reg looks like it’s just over 100 bar maybe 110, it’s hard to tell. I did do a shot string tonight with .22 cal hades on medium setting. Results pictured below. Wondering what part of PA your in? I’m about 45 min west of Philadelphia.

4F7A2F9D-AFAA-4F99-9E97-F9C82533F5EC.1644371219.jpeg
P

7C9B2A31-AADF-41F9-9562-1D89F92FD15A.1644275903.jpeg
D5A485B9-AB5E-49B3-B61F-85EE9AA9F3EB.1644275903.png

Is this with a 600mm barrel or a 500mm barrel?