First issue Benji trail is junk. What to do?

A couple years back I bought a Benji Trail NP and it's garbage.
Trigger is terrible and the best velocity I can get is a taddy over 600 f.p.s.
with 14.3 Xman pels.
Accuracy is inconsistent also. Yes I've tried many, many, brands of pels.
I've also replaced the scope and all things are tight.
I'm an experienced shooter. (read an OLD guy.)
I've read the newer Trail NP are much improved.
Is there a way I can get a new power plant and install it in my older Trail NP
or should I just use it as a tomato stake?
Oh, I'm jeager106, new to this fantastic site. Not new to a.g.
I have a Walther Talon .22 with an industrial gas ram. Real powerhouse that gives me
950 f.p.s. with 14.3 grain Xman pels.
Very accurate.
RWS 48 and RWS 350 both .22 and a .177 Gamo Whisper to plink cans with.

MOD EDIT: MOVED TO SPRINGERS SECTION

If you are only getting 600 fps then there is definantly something wrong or broken. My trail shoots around 900fps. I am not really pleased with the accuracy but I bet it is better than what you are getting. Average 1-2 inch groups at 20 yards. If I was you I would just cut your losses and forget about the gun. By the time you got another power plant you would be putting more money in it than I feel worth while. To get good accuracy you need a better trigger too. That is my thoughts. 

I have an older Crosman Titan in .22. Very similar to the Benji trail just no barrel shroud and a dovetail rather than a weaver mount. I love mine and have shout many thousands of pellets out of it. I find if I have not shot it in a long time it takes a bit for me to get back in the groove but it is pretty accurate. I have hit flies at 16 yards with it. I find that it is generally my go to gun for anything under 40 yards. I even grab it for some 40-50 yard squirrel shots. I don't have a chrony but I have easily killed possums and coons out to 20 or 25 yards with it. I shoot jsb 18g out of mine. I did put a Charlie da tuna trigger in mine and I found that it does help the trigger pull. 

Im sorry to hear that you are unhappy with yours but for the dollar I find that mine is one of my best most versatile guns.