• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

First impressions of a .25 Cricket bull pup

I shot a Cricket today and all I can say is WOW! What an amazing air rifle! I'm sure a lot of you know this already and I have read a lot of reviews and watched a lot of video but I had no idea. Like a lot of you, I am waiting for the reviews of the Wildcat, I'm sure it's a fine gun, I hope so, I want one, but if not, I know what I'm going to get.
This gun belongs to a friend of mine who is an avid shooter and has recently gotten into pcp's. We shot some JSB 25.4's over the cronny and it recorded 975. It is shooting one hole at 35 yards, we haven't gotten a chance to do anything long distance yet, so it's yet to be determined if its going to halve to be slowed down a bit. He has a variety of pellets ordered so there is a lot of testing to do but so far i am very impressed.

l

I love mine and you right on the money Key, mine is set at 932 fps ave. and with the 25.4 man that thing rocks I love mine. Just wish sometimes I could lighten the pounds off this thang lol. Mine is heavvvy with all the accessaries on it. Day and night set up pretty much all the time is left on the gun plus the camera and mount too. But I love it anyway. Worth every dollar I put into it. Steve