First Hydro-dipped stock Pics- Crown MKII

I've been wanting to get this done for a while. I must say that this Black lightening done by Utah Airguns is even more impressive in person. It's definitely a fix for all these Black stocks FX makes. I couldn't decide between this one or the Kryptek Typhoon

IMG_1601.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice looking Jason! Is it for sale? Just kidding, I'm still really enjoying the Dreamline I bought from you. Looks like you have an aftermarket hammer spring adjuster knob on it too, where did you get that?
Chip
It's a new airgun, so I assume all the new ones come with it. My slightly older MKII doesn't have it.

Sorry, I mean the Crown is new. I had Utah Airguns Hydro-dip it before they sent it to me. Its a Synthetic stock that was hydro-dipped.
Understood, I was talking about the hammer spring knob. I assume that is the new design from FX that is on all the new Crown rifles. I would like to have something with finer adjustment than the silly 'min, max,1 thru 5, A thru E wheel' on my older Crown.

Understood, I was talking about the hammer spring knob. I assume that is the new design from FX that is on all the new Crown rifles. I would like to have something with finer adjustment than the silly 'min, max,1 thru 5, A thru E wheel' on my older Crown.
Sorry about that. You would assume they do. I have 3 Crowns. 2 of which I bought last year and both of them have the updated version.

Reactions: cwcarrera
Yes, the new knob is available theough FX, and huma. I’m sure others too. Both mine had it factory new. They’re both under 6 months old. They also changed the transfer port knob from the old .177/22 etc to low/med/high. Makes more sense to me, being sometimes you want to dial down power in higher calibers too.

Very nice job on the stock, It looks 100 times better than the factory stock black.