First go around with the Texan .50 at 100 yards.

Just a quick update on the Texan .50. Had it out for the first round of reigning in the accuracy and it's going to be a challenge. The Umarex .350 gr. was at least within a few inches at 100 yards and that will of course improve with some adjusting to air pressure/power. However, the Hunter Supply .510 ammo is off by 5 or 6 feet (yes, feet) at 100 yards. I don't think it's a 'bad bullet', but just a not a good match for the Texan .50.

The journey begins. I have a mold from Accurate that hopefully will be here in the coming weeks (months maybe)

For the record, I have a firelapped barrel and a Diamond stock. 

Ammo is expensive, so ripping through a bunch of bullets is not practical. Hopefully this helps someone else save some dollars getting going.

Check the barrel bolts and make sure they are tight. My Texan will eat up slot of air gun bases . there is enough recoil and vibrations to slide your base toward . double check your scope they fail more often than You think. Hope this helps you Any questions ask I had a lot of small stupid problems with my texan before I got everything to work.