Airgun Technologies First generation of Uragan I .22 Cal became insane accurate.

I have had my Uragan .22 for many years. I do not remember for how long exactly.

I received it new and with a very slow leak.

That rifle has always been accurate.

Three days ago I disassembled the regulator and found what was causing the leak. A piece of thread slimmer than a hair in conflict with the regulator o'rings.

After the fix of the leak the rifle became even more accurate. Now making groups of one hole at 88 yards is easy.

Indeed Airgun Technology make accurate rifles !!

One thing that is amazing with Airgun Technology rifles is that they are "natural". No sophisticated tune is needed to obtain superb performance.

Last edited:
I hadn't shot my G1 King in about 3 months but shot it last week. It took 3-4 shots to settle in(probably needs a going through) but after that was connecting on smallish steel. I worked my way out from 50Y on various shaped steel and when I got to 100Y was hitting the 1" spinner about a 1/4th the time. Then made my way out to 250Y on mid sized steel.

The surprise is how well the .75 G1BC 29gr 25 cal slugs do when the wind is down because it was easy hitting the 250Y fox sized coyote shaped steel that day. These slugs totally out class pellets past a certain point even though they are light for the caliber, however blow in the wind much more than my V3 25cal using 60gr Altaros.

The King is great for plinking because I don't need to fill it until I've loaded the magazine 9 times by which time I'm about done shooting it anyway.
It also bridges the gap well between my 20fpe FT gun and my V3.

Reactions: Emu