First fill with Tuxing TXED012 Compressor

Got a pretty good deal on a auto shutoff 4500psi Tuxing @ $429, $170 less then what it is currently listed at on AMAzon.

It arrived packed very well and without any damage.

I already have the 12v GX CS2 but wanted something capable of filling my guns faster and also fill a tank.

While waiting for the compressor to arrive I picked up a clean 30 min Scott 45psi tank and filling hardware.

Set it up today, added the Royal Purple lube and followed the break in instructions. I read about guys complaining that it doesn't come with a drain plug anymore but I got lucky as this one has one.

I Used a 18 quart cooler to hold the water and had a cordless fan blowing on the motor.

Here is how my first 30 min tank fill went, 0 to 4300 PSI. I would like to ask if the numbers/temps seem normal to you guys that have been doing this a while.

Using the cold water out of the tap @ about 43 degrees,

I did 15 minutes 0 to 1850 PSI and the water temp maxed at 107F.
15 min rest

Next was 15 minutes 1850 PSI to 3500PSI and the temp water hit 125F
15min rest

On the last fill I changed the water, 43 degrees, and went from 3500PSI to 4300PSI in about 5 mins. regrettably I forgot to write down the finishing temp but I think it was around a 100F as it only had to run 4-5 mins.

I know 1 fill dont mean much about longevity , But I am happy, I would say it is about 4 times faster then my little GX CS2.

tank.jpg

Reactions: Scott_R_FL