First experience with my new Tuxing compressor

Hi guys, so I went with the dual cylinder Tuxing (TXEDO12) compressor. I couldn't find much information on here about Tuxing when I went searching so I thought I'd share my experience. I bought it through Amazon because I wanted their warranty. 

Set up was simple and it has an auto shut off that worked perfectly, even though I didn't leave it alone. 

I filled a 9L CF tank in 50 minutes run time from 0 to 4300psi. That included 2 breaks that I'm not sure I needed, but I thought it best to break it in easy. Temperature never hit 130°F. Max operating temperature according to the book is 185°F.

It filled the stock 490cc steele tank from my Texan 457 from 0 to 210bar in 3 min 45 seconds and my texan CF bottle to 250 bar in 4 minutes 15ish seconds. 

I don't have the experience to say if this is good, bad or average, but I'm not unhappy at all about the fill times. 

If anything changes I'll update this post, but for now I'm smiling.
Screenshot_20220408-213158_Amazon Shopping.1649477995.jpg

Hope this helps someone. 

Your YH can fill a 9L tank full from 0 in 50 minutes?

Not doubting you, but I've never seen anyone say that before..

I bought this model to fill my 9L bottle regularly with. It's my understanding that you can occasionally do that with the YH, but that's not what it's designed for.

I bought the 4 year warranty, but if it ever came to it, I wouldn't have any trouble rebuilding it from the ground up. 

If you're right I just wasted a few extra hundred $'s. 

What did you for water seperation/filtration?

If you rely on the tampon in the small "handgrenade" then you're SOL!

Example:

Texas bone dry 10% humidity at 14.3psi normal pressure.

At 143psi thats 100% hum.

At 1430psi thats 1000% hum aka free water galore, not multiply that with 3 and any innards will corrode over time.

Do look for threads on dessicant filters on this forum.

PS: SOL = S4!7 out of luck.