• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

First edit squirrel shoot

You anchored that first nutter. Nice shot placement. Which app or software are you using to edit your footage? You could stand to trim down a lot of the scope movement before the shot. The video quality and clarity are great. And you were able to zoom in without compromising much the picture quality. You seem to have a decent camera setup. At what distance you shooting from? Which gun, caliber, and ammo? Care to share more about your setup?

The footage was taken by on an I phone SE using a low budget scope mount consisting of a old phone case glued to a pvc fitting and rubber hose clamp. Which has sine broken.

41145415-D5C2-45DB-ADDD-12B63F9A9D50.1642959439.jpeg

Editing was done with I movie on a Ipad. The shot was taken from 15 yards with a Gamo Urban .22 using Crossman Premier hollow points 14.3 grains .

The footage was taken by on an I phone SE using a low budget scope mount consisting of a old phone case glued to a pvc fitting and rubber hose clamp. Which has sine broken.

41145415-D5C2-45DB-ADDD-12B63F9A9D50.1642959439.jpeg

Editing was done with I movie on a Ipad. The shot was taken from 15 yards with a Gamo Urban .22 using Crossman Premier hollow points 14.3 grains .

That DIY scope mount rendered a very clear picture. So you aim by looking at the image on phone screen?