First Day Squirrel

First day I got a chance to go squirrel huntin. Took my Wildcat .22 and Hummingbird .22. Drove about 1.5 hour to get into some woods I hunted a couple times last year for the first time. Arrived there just after daybreak and started seeing squirrels about 7.30. Shot and killed 2 with the Wildcat, but hit three I did not find. I was shooting terrible and almost went home then. I walked back to the truck and traded guns. Right away I felt like I was not gonna miss anything or hit and not find. Well in about one hour shot 4 more 30-40 yards, all good clean kills. But while I was cleaning my limit (6) , I heard air coming from the Hummingbird. Oh well, the world of PCP you gotta love it.

I agree, like it a lil cooler. I just set the power up some on the Wildcat. It was shooting the 18 grain jsb @ 860, now it is @ 910. That will put it closer the my Hummingbird. I also put the Midas 4.5-27 on it. While I liked that little scope, the bigger Midas is much clearer and more power. I am going back to the same spot tomorrow and just taking the Wildcat as the hummer is leaking air. See how it & I do...