First day of Winter - Northern Hemisphere

14 degrees in New Hampshire this morning Jim NM. Kind of cuts into range time. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Spring can’t get here fast enough
I hear you ! We haven't hit temp's below 20 (yet ) here in PA but they will surely come . I've just unboxed my second package of pellets & slugs from a couple orders this week . Spent a bit of time in the Man Cave earlier testing & re-tuning one of my guns. Right now the pigeons , rats & starlings are a bit scarce at the dairy permission and the hosp's aren't cooperating either . When it's fit I'm doing some 40-60 yrd target / spinner shooting. It is pretty calm now , so may hit the farm for more plinkin' this afternoon .

Watch yourself friends.
Last year January 2022 at my gunclub I was stretching my limits and the 64 yo smart@rs ended with internal bleeding. Two surgeries later and I am just finishing a second BCG procedure package before the year ends. I learned in a hard way and I'm not gonna challenge the subzero again.
Airguns winterized sitting in a locker probably until April or next constant 10C +.
And btw I am already getting bored badly... need tu figure some projects

WIN_20200604_11_22_33_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200604_11_21_05_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200604_11_20_10_Pro.jpg
My hobby during the winter even though I don't play..

Reactions: hushpuppy