• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

First Blood with TX 200

After having my TX 200 for about two months, I finally dispatched my first tree rat with it. The first pic, sorry for the quality, was taken yesterday while the TX was downstairs. When I woke up this morning my wife asked why my gun buggy or “baby buggy” was in the living room? I replied “ I just wanted to be ready” and sure enough, 8:00am this morning they were out there just running a muck in my trees. The one that I shot ended up seeing me and went way up higher in the tree to the nest. I could see lots of movement up there, then all of a sudden I saw on poke out on to a dead branch. Just as I was about to break the sear he disappeared back to the nest. I was patient though and the third time he popped out I broke the sear and he dropped like a sack of potatoes! This was one of my most satisfying rat drops that I’ve had! 😁

1A4DCFB2-BDA3-446B-B2B5-6D40F897E0A2.jpeg

B4FA692B-6079-44CB-9B04-53DBEACFBFED.jpeg

After having my TX 200 for about two months, I finally dispatched my first tree rat with it. The first pic, sorry for the quality, was taken yesterday while the TX was downstairs. When I woke up this morning my wife asked why my gun buggy or “baby buggy” was in the living room? I replied “ I just wanted to be ready” and sure enough, 8:00am this morning they were out there just running a muck in my trees. The one that I shot ended up seeing me and went way up higher in the tree to the nest. I could see lots of movement up there, then all of a sudden I saw on poke out on to a dead branch. Just as I was about to break the sear he disappeared back to the nest. I was patient though and the third time he popped out I broke the sear and he dropped like a sack of potatoes! This was one of my most satisfying rat drops that I’ve had! 😁

View attachment 301568
View attachment 301569
Congrats on the first one, TX200 ;)
@oaks1450 the chequering on that wood/wood-finish stock is looking deep and beautiful! :love:

Reactions: oaks1450
Congratulations, beautiful rifle.
Thanks.👍🏻
Well done my man - nothing like squeezing the trigger and hearing that thump!
Thanks. 👍🏻
Congrats on the first one, TX200 ;)
@oaks1450 the chequering on that wood/wood-finish stock is looking deep and beautiful! :love:
Thanks! It looks as g in person as the pictures do.

great shot ! and great gun , looks like a lefty , maybe just the lighting? OH and wonderful write up too .
Thanks, and my experience with this gun has been great. It is a righty though. I know I have seen others say it on here before , but I‘ve gone from shooting PCPs to springers?