First blood for my .25 Avenger

The gun is phenomenal in the woods/field, extremely accurate for the price point no doubt !!!

https://youtu.be/Y_98NTWQSUc

For now I'm going to leave this gun with this tune, it's perfect for the cast 26 grain Hunters I used, I have already had this gun shooting in the mid 50fpe range with my cast 34.5 grain Magnum Hunters, it was out of the box basically because the reg was set at 2900psi. I tried another tune at about 2300psi and it was still too much, I ended up turning it down to 1900psi for the tune that it has now.

@Wayne52, maybe this should be a YouTube comment, but here are my thoughts. On your video it was a good quality video, and basically a good video, BUT....you went way too long delay between you kill shot and you showing you hitting the target getting shot, it makes a YouTube viewer lose interest and move on to the next vid. From what I have been told for editing videos you should limit your pauses between “action / shoots” to no more than 5 seconds unless they are REALLY scenic.

I am saying the above to provide positive feedback, and we keep saying we are thick skinned on this forum, so please take this in a positive way.

Also, do a starling shoot with that Avenger, the more starlings that are liquidated the better. 

Wayne52, thanks for the post and video. How many shots are you getting in total from your 300 BAR fill with the .25cal rifle? I have the Avenger in .22cal and was getting around 117 consistent shots from a 300BAR fill until it fell off the regulator (that was with my regulator set at ~1300PSI and cheap Crosman pellets).

I did some shooting today testing other pellets and bumped up to 1800PSI to try and keep speeds near 860FPS.

These really are great guns for the money. Best of luck with yours! Mine still has to draw "first blood" on pests.