• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

First and LAST experience with FT air guns out of Texas

FT air gun had a gun I was interested in so,, I called them, I had several questions,[I was informed it the last he had] at the end of our
conversation I was satisficed with his answers and hung up. I put the gun into my cart,,, it went in at the advertised price, I went and shopped some more.
When I went back to my cart to check out the rifle was $400.00 more!!!!!! I Immediately called back, got the same person and was told that somebody
else Had bought the rifle. I was bummed but thought I never won the big lottery or was struck by lighting So such is my luck [good or bad] A Couple hours later
Well I still had a itch that needed to be scratched,, so I went back to FT air guns web site out of Texas. [Here comes the Kicker!] They had the same gun for sale [last gun in stock!!!!!! for $200.00 more Than the first advertised price. IMO::: this is not a very good way to start a new business. They didn't want my coin the first time so they will never get my coin. Buyer Beware!