First airgun scope

Honestly the turret feel wonky to me and not precise. After owning several high end scopes, I just won't waste my money on one again. There are far better scopes out there for the same cost or slightly more that are better in every way. I replaced it with an Athlon, which I like a lot.

Scopes I have or have used over the years include Nightforce, March, Athlon, Vortex, Leupold (over rated imo), Schmidt and Bender, etc.... I like solid tactile and accurate adjustments, internally and externally. Clarity and magnification range is another big plus, even low light capabilities. MTC optics felt bulky, and the adjustments were wonky at best. I ended up giving it away because I personally couldn't charge someone.

Do any of the mentioned scopes have a thin reticle? I’m come from 60+ years of firearms. Many of those were precision benchrest shooting. I’d like to find a good scope with thin crosshairs. I’ll be shooting an R11 and R30 at 50 and 35 yards almost exclusively.
Most all of the “airgun” scopes I’ve found have relatively thick crosshairs.
thanks

My first airgun was a Prod and it's first scope was a bugbuster. It did not hold zero and UTG took it back under warranty but then I never heard from them again, despite my requests for information. The Hawke Vantage 2-7 I replaced it with works well.

For targets I use either my Vector Sentinel 8-32 or my Athlon Talos 6-24. Both are SFP and have thin reticles. The Athlon is enough better glass than I can see the target as well with it as with the Vector. It would also be a better all around scope because it is lighter and goes down to 6X. I don't regret getting the Vector and it was a little cheaper than the Athlon which helps explain the glass quality. A better Vector might be as good as the Athlon. The Talos is not the bottom of their line but is pretty close to the bottom. But still it's a clear scope. The turrets are capped which is a minor issue if you need to adjust it. I like to zero the scope such that I can hold just under the center of the target with either scope, however, because with either one it's hard to position the reticle perfectly over the center dot because I cannot see it behind the reticle when the scope is at maximum power. I'm usually shooting the 30 yard challenge target and the X is a dot. I zero so I can hold at the bottom of the 9 or 10 ring and still see the center X dot. That also gives me about a 35 yard zero.