First 2023 4 leave clover.

Far end of the shooting range i got deer clover and goofing around found one.

Now maybe the leprechaun dont want it back ( remember that move?). Saddly no pot o gold or a rainbow to find it ..

Found 3 last year so maybe ill find more as i go this year.

Seems i need all the luck i can get when i can get it.😉

4leafeclover1.jpg

Forgot the patch picture

deer cloverarea.jpg

If you find one post it.. it soon be st paddy day..

Last edited:
Far end of the shooting range i got deer clover and goofing around found one.

Now maybe the leprechaun dont want it back ( remember that move?). Saddly no pot o gold or a rainbow to find it ..

Found 3 last year so maybe ill find more as i go this year.

Seems i need all the luck i can get when i can get it.😉

View attachment 333145
Forgot the patch picture

View attachment 333148

If you find one post it.. it soon be st paddy day..
Your prize is those sharp eyes that spotted it… May your year be filled with good luck… alas for the pot o’ gold.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
As a kid i found out one summer, on the lawn behind the block we was living in there was a place about 8 x 8 feet where 4 leaf clower was almost the norm.
so i was handing them out left and right that summer.
Also on my grandmothers law i once found 3 in a day, and this was not the summer at my grandmothers house where i got to #2 base with the girl next door the first time.

And i swear to any deity of your liking, luck, at least when it come to love or gambling, well i never know of it.

How rare is a 4 leaf clover?

about 1 in 10,000

A quick Google search says the odds of finding a four-leaf clover on your first try is about 1 in 10,000 - but a 2017 analysis of 5.7 million clovers over six countries suggests your chances are closer to 1 in 5,000 - and while that's much better, it looks like four-leaf clovers are a rare find no matter how you slice ...Mar 16, 2022

How rare is a 4 leaf clover?

about 1 in 10,000

A quick Google search says the odds of finding a four-leaf clover on your first try is about 1 in 10,000 - but a 2017 analysis of 5.7 million clovers over six countries suggests your chances are closer to 1 in 5,000 - and while that's much better, it looks like four-leaf clovers are a rare find no matter how you slice ...Mar 16, 2022
Thats interesting.

I know i go there and look for whatever minutes a day to kill time . Its not a first glance theres one thing .. so many jumbled up to make your eyes cross..lol

Looking for field points ( chert arrowheads). Takes a lot of looking as well.. when you do find one you feel the worth it part and smile ..

Wow.. a 5 leaf clover.

Is that same good luck or omen?
5leafclover.jpg
5leafclover1.jpg

Whats the odds on that find?

Alll right..

Last edited:
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1