Finally talked myself into a new gun and..

There isn't one in stock anywhere. I had planned on buying a Maverick but figured out weeks ago that ain't happening and talked to Utah Air yesterday and the wait is 5 months minimum . So thought I, let's go with a Dreamtac in .25 since it showed in stock on their site. Nope wait time is several weeks.

No big deal I guess but if something doesn't turn up soon I will probably lose interest in buying a new rifle and just shoot what I have. 

You need to look around at the smaller vendors like Southern Precision and Topgun Airguns. I almost bought a .30 compact Maverick a couple weeks ago from Topgun, had it ordered and was in stock but really wanted a .25 sniper. Figured I would just get a barrel kit. I happened to be talking with Ken at SPAW about a Brocock when he mentioned he had received several Maverick snipers in different calibers and had a .25. From the time I decided I wanted a Maverick I was able to find two in less than a week. Don’t always trust in stock notices on websites either, I would not have gotten the .25 if I hadn’t been talking with Ken. I’m sure what he had probably all sold before he even listed them as available on the website.

You need to look around at the smaller vendors like Southern Precision and Topgun Airguns. I almost bought a .30 compact Maverick a couple weeks ago from Topgun, had it ordered and was in stock but really wanted a .25 sniper. Figured I would just get a barrel kit. I happened to be talking with Ken at SPAW about a Brocock when he mentioned he had received several Maverick snipers in different calibers and had a .25. From the time I decided I wanted a Maverick I was able to find two in less than a week. Don’t always trust in stock notices on websites either, I would not have gotten the .25 if I hadn’t been talking with Ken. I’m sure what he had probably all sold before he even listed them as available on the website.

You are right I always call and several places had some in stock but none were what I was looking for. I do check as many shops as I can and another member even sends me links if he runs across something. We like supporting the smaller shops since we have a small wood shop ourselves.