• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Finally, proof of what I saw in NYC

1590323107_18732880545eca67a3d8f237.33124095.jpeg

I’m not kidding. This is real. The one I saw at 18 in NYC in a store, was 1/2 this size and I thought it was shopkeepers cat at 1st.

My buddy yells out, “Look at that, Oh My God Rat!“ Shopkeeper yells, “You get out of my store!” 
Gladly buddy.

Seems like they need some air gun pesting done.

couldn't weight that much because he has his arm extended and using a trash picker upper.

BUT THAT IS A BIG RAT.. We don't have that big where I live.. I remember being in NYC in the early 90's and stopped under rail overpass to pea.. Yep, been out with some co workers from Long Island and no way to hold it back across the bridge.. Anyway, stepped out and saw these huge rats and almost could go because of being scared. The folks form NY just laughed and said we got them all over the place..

I've killed 50 of those in a day back in the late 60s. My Father would take me and a friend to a Bar & Grill not far from the New Jersey Shore south of NYC maybe 40 50 miles. They used to dump their trash in a Ravine not far from the building and it was over run with those. He let us have a brick of .22LRs and a couple single shot rifles and we'd kill rats for hours while he and his buddies hung out at the bar.

Occasionally we tried to kill them with our Benjamin Pump Guns with very limited success.

Yep they're real!