Finally my Taipan veteran is here

How are you liking your new Vet?

I have one showing delivery tomorrow so I am PUMPED!

I really like mine. I am planning on spending several hour one day next week and do some longer range testing out to 100 yards. So far JSB 18.13's are 1/2 easily at 50 along with JSB 25.39's. The only aggravation is turning the power down for the JSB 18.13's. I've been shooting the 25 grainers at 850fps and the 18's at 900. I've tried some Baracuda's but so far not as consistent. I have all three sizes in them so I'm going to have to spend some time and see which size works best. It would be really nice if it does shoot the 21 grain Baracudas at around 880 for squirrel hunting this fall. I can see why they sell JSB 18's so quickly as I am not sure I have ever owned a gun that didn't shoot them well. Maybe the new H&N 18's will be as good.

Tony at Talon Tunes set mine up. 

It shoots the JSB 18.13s at an average of 903 fps. At 40 yds I can hit a dot the size of a pencil eraser 4 out of 5 times.

60 yrds under 1/2 in with no wind.I have thousands so I am very happy with it.

Hey guys

The fill probe seem to go in easy first few fills and now a little force needed. Is there a lube I should use in that area?

I just touch the o rings on the probe with some silicon oil.

This is what is have...

https://www.amazon.com/Spot-100-Silicone-Treadmill-Lubricant/dp/B019BKEDSE/ref=sr_1_9?crid=23TMQ2CUD2PQL&dchild=1&keywords=treadmill+silicone+oil&qid=1617113485&sprefix=Treadmill+silicon%2Caps%2C295&sr=8-9

So I take it most 100% silicone lube will work ?

Hey guys

The fill probe seem to go in easy first few fills and now a little force needed. Is there a lube I should use in that area?

This is what is have...

https://www.amazon.com/Spot-100-Silicone-Treadmill-Lubricant/dp/B019BKEDSE/ref=sr_1_9?crid=23TMQ2CUD2PQL&dchild=1&keywords=treadmill+silicone+oil&qid=1617113485&sprefix=Treadmill+silicon%2Caps%2C295&sr=8-9

Yes, it should OR silicone grease. Just a touch, doesn’t need to be dripping or anything. It’s just a little lube to help reduce the friction and seems to help it seal better. The probe for my Taipan seems on the snug side and the silicone oil helps a lot.

Hey guys

This is what is have...

Yes, it should OR silicone grease. Just a touch, doesn’t need to be dripping or anything. It’s just a little lube to help reduce the friction and seems to help it seal better. The probe for my Taipan seems on the snug side and the silicone oil helps a lot.

How about a little Ballistol