Finally.....my new Air Arms S510 XS

I've been down and out for the past week with an injury that has kept me from my new AA S510. Today has been a much better day and I finally was able to clean it up and get the scope mounted. I'll have to wait 2-3 days more before I can shoot it probably. But boy is she beautiful!! It's such a good feeling rifle and very pleasing to the eye. Everything from the action, the finish, the stock, etc is quality. I think I'm gonna really like this. 

aa1.1642969188.jpg

aa3.1642969227.jpg

aa3.1642969582.jpg

aa5.1642969614.jpg

aa6.1642969644.jpg

Had to share some pictures of course!!! 

Thanks TR

That is a beautiful rifle! The grain of that stock is very unique and really stands out! I got my refurb S510 SX yesterday. It' is one beautiful rifle and extremely accurate! It's already taken it's first rat! I'm not sure how you can tell a refurb from new, the one I get doesn't have a single blemish anywhere and shoot awesome!

AA S510.1642974561.jpg

Looking forward to seeing how yours shoots! Here's the target where I sighted in using the one-shot zero. It's definitely a keeper!

IMG_0877.1642974794.jpg

The shot to the right was the first shot, the one in the bulls eye was the second! It could probably still use a click or two to the left, but it will do for now!

FLgunner,

I believe yours is just as handsome as mine...LOL!!! Very nice sir. It's killing me not being able to shoot it yet. The weather today was perfect for shooting. Hoping in a day or two I will be able. I already have a few pellets ready to test on it. I'm gonna initially try JSB EXACT JUMBO 15.89g, Air Arms Diabolo Field 16g, and Air Arms Diabolo Field Heavy 18g. I've had really good luck out of the JSB 15.89 in another PCP I have. From what I've seen around though....the Air Arms pellets (even though made by JSB) seem to be more consistent in AA rifles. Maybe due to them coming from one press...?? We will soon see.

Beautiful rifle, I bet she'll shoot as good as she looks. Congratulations on your new rifle, the weather looks great in your photos. Too cold and icy here in NYS. Send some down range for us cold northerners. Looking forward to your further impressions of it.

Thanks L.Leon.......it's beautiful weather here in Alabama right now, but Cold!! It's in the 20s at night and 40s during the day. I know your probably laughing at that. But thats kinda cold for us down here! I love the cold weather though.....favorite time of the year for many reasons.

That was at full power, I have not tried it at lower power setting yet. That power level is perfect for rats, and it's stacking pellets at that speed, so have not messed with anything on the rifle! What do you think of the fill adapter? First time I've seen one like tan, but it works!

I have heard a lot of people complain about that adapter. But I personally don't see any issue with it. It's easy to use and is actually a safer/more robust design that most of the cheap foster fittings that we are accustomed to using. I'm totally good with the AA fill adapter.

That was at full power, I have not tried it at lower power setting yet. That power level is perfect for rats, and it's stacking pellets at that speed, so have not messed with anything on the rifle! What do you think of the fill adapter? First time I've seen one like tan, but it works!

I have heard a lot of people complain about that adapter. But I personally don't see any issue with it. It's easy to use and is actually a safer/more robust design that most of the cheap foster fittings that we are accustomed to using. I'm totally good with the AA fill adapter.

My thought exactly! I have had foster fittings blow off because I thought they were snapped in all the way, but they weren't With this adapter you have a visual that it's locked securely onto the fill port! And as you pointed out, it's very robust! I did find one on Amazon for $6.99 and decided I'd grab it just to have a spare.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08J3WVRH9/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=AQ95RRYTDBF5D&psc=1

Just in case you're interested...

My thought exactly! I have had foster fittings blow off because I thought they were snapped in all the way, but they weren't With this adapter you have a visual that it's locked securely onto the fill port! And as you pointed out, it's very robust! I did find one on Amazon for $6.99 and decided I'd grab it just to have a spare.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08J3WVRH9/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=AQ95RRYTDBF5D&psc=1

Just in case you're interested...

Thanks for that link. But like you, I already had the idea of a spare on my mind and ordered one already for it. I paid more than that though!!