Finally, I was able to order the Altaros M24 with shipping to the USA

Looks like 120 CC air capacity.. Not many shots per fill but all good shots likely. Very cool looking rifle. The stock looks like a great canvas if so desired as well!
My M24 will be tethered to a 98 cubic ft tank and using a Regman2 regulator. So shot count will never be an issue for me.

Reactions: MACTEN
Oooooohhhh..... Shiny!! I do believe a nice wood stock would look better, though. Enjoy, post up as much info as possible, and rub it in on the rest of us broke folks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The gun looks great as is from factory, but I'd probably do something different with the stock too.

I've seen the a few nice setups. this was pulled off Altaros website. I normally wouldn't go for a painted gun, but it being a US Army sniper replica, it looks great

1701226200265.jpeg

This one looks to be a drop in fit on a regular Remington 700 stock, i think a boyds. I would definitely go for a setup like this with grey laminate possibly if not regular walnut
Altaros M24.jpg

Last edited:
Just an update on Dec 1.
My 2 UPS shipments are still on hold in a UPS warehouse in Louisville, KY. Must be some type of customs hold.
They have been on hold since Nov 27th.

I contacted Altaros and they said that all other US shipments were delivered without any issues. Altaros will make contact with UPS to clear up any customs holds.

2 different UPS tracking's. 1 for the M24 and 1 for the 20 packs of slugs.

Anybody else have any delivery issues?

Wish me luck!

Rod in San Francisco

ups tracking.png

Not much in the PCP world peaks my interest anymore. This gun has for some time now. I don’t follow many or any topics on the latest hype gun anymore. But I have been keeping my eye on this. I know this doesn’t help but I’m getting frustrated right along side of you. I want to hear what real owners think. Hopefully the box will get moving again soon.

Just an update on Dec 1.
My 2 UPS shipments are still on hold in a UPS warehouse in Louisville, KY. Must be some type of customs hold.
They have been on hold since Nov 27th.

I contacted Altaros and they said that all other US shipments were delivered without any issues. Altaros will make contact with UPS to clear up any customs holds.

2 different UPS tracking's. 1 for the M24 and 1 for the 20 packs of slugs.

Anybody else have any delivery issues?

Wish me luck!

Rod in San Francisco

View attachment 411248
Don't get rattled. Black Friday played havoc on a number on shipments that I dropped last Monday. Look for major mail delays this Christmas if that is any indication. It is good you got it into the system when you did.