Finally, I was able to order the Altaros M24 with shipping to the USA

Earlier this year I asked Michal at Altaros to add me to a waiting list for a rifle when they became available to ship to the USA. He contacted me and I placed the order. It was really excellent doing business with him.

I will be designing and making myself a custom wood stock for it. :)
I would be interested in your new stock when done.

Reactions: Loren
The good news is I have an updated delivery now that it has cleared customs. It is now scheduled to arrive tomorrow. The bad is Uncle Sam hit for $56.90 for "Government Charges" and UPS 13.00 for Brokerage charges. I'm just tickled that they let the LDC pass through customs or at least I hope they did.
How were in informed about the fees? I'm scheduled for delivery today and tomorrow. So far no delivery yet today. I did not get any notice about any fees so far.

We have touched down! UPS dropped it off during lunch. It's a pretty cool rifle. Now to figure out what glass I am going to put on it.
Congrats. I'm still waiting for my deliver. I just received my Sightron PLR 12x50x60 MOA2 scope from MidwayUSA. Will mount on my Heritage Arms Cold Shot 150 MOA with the Absolute Digital MOA kit.

Proof of Life...lol

It's nice hardware....Well done Altaros.

IMG_1200.jpg