Finally, I was able to order the Altaros M24 with shipping to the USA

I have been waiting for several months for the Altaros M24 to be available for shipping to the USA.
I just checked today, Nov 15th and web orders now being taken.

Here is a breakdown on my order which includes shipping in case anybody else is wondering about the total cost.

10 boxes ATP Queen .25 cal slugs 10 boxes ATP KIng .25 cal slugs = 282 eur
Altaros M24 .25 - Magazine version 1256 eur
Adujstable cheekpiece with DASTA cover 57 eur
Silencer with muzzle brake LONG .30 86 eur

Products€1,685.70 Shipping€272.00 Including total tax€0.00 Total paid€1,957.70

Total USD including shipping and PayPal fees was $2178.00 USD

I will report back with the timeline for shipping and actual deliver to California.

Rod in San Francisco

The only requirement for USA customers is to agree to the following before placing an order:

(Seems reasonable to me. There is a Altaros company representative as a contributing member on AGN which I would make contact if there were any mechanical issues with the M24)

For USA customers only:​

The purchase of an M24 from the Czech Republic to the USA is subject to restrictions resulting from the fact that the rifle cannot simply be sent from the USA back to the Czech Republic and then back to the USA for reasons such as service or repair. The main reason is that shipping companies refuse to transport airguns without a special permit, and the second reason is the high total cost of such transportation, which is around 310 euros.

For this reason, the possibility of sending the rifle for service or repair does not apply to the sale of rifles in the US, even during the warranty period. This is replaced by service advice via email and video tutorials, similar to what we have been doing successfully for years with our compressor boosters. At the same time, if necessary, we can send a specific spare part or assembly of parts that would need to be replaced.

The customer must confirm this information when purchasing M24 rifles, otherwise, the purchase will be canceled.

Due to the long development, demanding testing and 3 years of sales experience, we know that the M24 airgun is a stable, long-term functional product that requires a minimum of maintenance or repairs.

Interested in this. Been looking at the M24 for a while now and always knew it was "NO USA SHIPPING", until I stumbled across it on the Altaros website while looking at slugs the other day. I love any airgun that is a replica of a firearm, especially a US Military (Army) issued sniper rifle...

Keep us updated on shipping time and definitely when you get it. I am torn on the caliber as I normally go for .25s on most guns but the .22 slugs have a better BC and the "1 mile world record" they did was with the .22 version, but that seems to be on back-order for 2-3 weeks and only the .25 is available.

Last edited:
So far, the communications with Altaros has been great. I ordered 20 boxes of slugs, optional cheek pad and an .25 silencer. So 2 tracking numbers were used. Both were shipped on Nov 24th and tracking show that 1 of 2 shipments is arriving tomorrow Nov 26, via UPS Express Saver service. I'm not sure if it's the gun or slugs.

Interested in this. Been looking at the M24 for a while now and always knew it was "NO USA SHIPPING", until I stumbled across it on the Altaros website while looking at slugs the other day. I love any airgun that is a replica of a firearm, especially a US Military (Army) issued sniper rifle...

Keep us updated on shipping time and definitely when you get it. I am torn on the caliber as I normally go for .25s on most guns but the .22 slugs have a better BC and the "1 mile world record" they did was with the .22 version, but that seems to be on back-order for 2-3 weeks and only the .25 is available.
Sound tribe,
I had the same thoughts about the .22 or .25 cal. I flipped a coin and .25 can on top. Besides, I shoot a .257 Texan and like the caliber. BTW, the M24 is much cheaper than most FX and high end airguns. I would not think twice of buying a 2nd M24 in .22 cal because of the price.

Tip for ordering your M24.

After I placed my order, I had great communications with Altaros. I mentioned that I purchased the M24 to only shoot extreme long distances. The velocity of the M24 can be easily adjusted by the shooter with great detailed instructions provided online.

Altaros said that they will adjust/tune my M24 to the highest velocity at the factory. This tells me that that Altaros is in "tune" with my needs and requirements.

My M24 setup with be with a Heritage Arms Cold Shot, Absolute MOA Digital readout, tethered and using Regmen2 external regulator. Altaros said that the optional external regulator they sell is the same regulator thats in the M24. It's also the same external regulator used in all their long distance videos. One might consider buying their optional external regulator because it's cheaper than an Regman2.

Next tip.
I ordered a .30 silencer instead of .25, thinking an oversized silencer would avoid any "slug clipping" at the end of the barrel. I do this for all my pcp guns. When Altaros saw the difference in my order, they question it and contacted me for clarification. When I mentioned "clipping" they said it was not necessary with the M24 and changed my order to the .25 model.

Rod in San Francisco

Rod in San Francisco

From Altaros website for the .25 cal.
M24.JPG

Mine has cleared customs! Received a call wanting "Form 6" until the caller realized it was an AG and not a PB then said nevermind.

I'm expecting a delivery today. Since my order was shipped in to separate shipments, I dont know what is arriving today.
M24 or 20 boxes of slugs? Tracking in not clear on the 2nd tracking number
That'd be awesome if it was the gun, either way, that is good. I've had a friend wait weeks for Altaros slugs. Have some on order myself.

but the shipping was my main concern on how long it'd be, if a gun only takes 3 days to clear customs, then that's even better than most US stores haha

@Loren When did you place your order for the rifle?

That'd be awesome if it was the gun, either way, that is good. I've had a friend wait weeks for Altaros slugs. Have some on order myself.

but the shipping was my main concern on how long it'd be, if a gun only takes 3 days to clear customs, then that's even better than most US stores haha

@Loren When did you place your order for the rifle?
Altaros is using UPS Express saver for my USA shipment. Not sure if Express is the fastest, but it certainly is coming sooner than I thought. My order shipped Nov 24th and today is the 27th.

I ordered on Nov. 10th a Friday, but it took over a week for the money bank transfers to all happen. It shipped on Nov. 21st so the Holiday slowed it down some plus another wait for the weekend for customs to clear it. All good on my end I wasn't in a hurry and expected to take a little time to get here.
I thought I was the 1st to place am order from the US on Nov 16th. You were on the 10th.