Huben Finally happy with the GK1 setup

I also installed the sight mount onto the top of my GK 1 this afternoon.

VERY well done. A snug fit, with no pushing or shoving required to get it into the correct position. The alignment is solid and inline with the centerline of the gun.
I was expecting to have to do some sanding of the edges of the mount to get rid of the "layering" affect of the printing process. It's not required. The way the the mount was designed and printed, the sides/edges of the mount are...smooth. No touchup required.
I put a Holosun, HE508T-GR-V2, on my gun.

A VERY well done addition to anyone using the RMR mount pattern (Holosun, Trijicon) sights .

Thanks Andrew, well done.

Mike
Surprised to see you went away from iron sights instead of F'ing with it

• Haha
Reactions: Stubbers
I agree on the iron sights and bad or ageing eye sight, The RDS has opened up the pistol shooting again for me, Its not like the old days of good young eyes on iron sights but its just about the next best thing, I rolled a can around pretty good at 30 yards with the RDS , put a smile on my face and that's worth the money.
Mike

Reactions: SenseiSmash
Ah I understand why you made a silly comment on my post about my GK1- you couldn't see and read the post- My bad

1698158343440.gif

-Matt

• Haha
Reactions: FuegoMarty
god dammmit those were just in stock last week before i went on my cruise. shouldve bought it when i saw it instead of waiting for bitcoin to go up.

I bought a bunch of Cardano at 3 cents in 2020 before it ran up to $3.00

Purchased several airguns with the proceeds. I would love to pick up a Huben GK1 but some other alt-coins are going to have to pump first :cool:

Reactions: allinssd
I bought a bunch of Cardano at 3 cents in 2020 before it ran up to $3.00

Purchased several airguns with the proceeds. I would love to pick up a Huben GK1 but some other alt-coins are going to have to pump first :cool:
took my proceeds and bought another GK1 .25

The next run is around the corner so new guns will be purchased lol

I posted the following on the Huben pistol thread because I forgot I found M0ist0ne's mount on this thread:

I contacted M0ist0ne based on his post about a reflex/red dot RMR mount he designed and makes for a Huben GK1. I bought one from him and I'm impressed with the quality of his mount. What most impresses me is his follow through as a vendor. He kept me informed from shipping to receipt on my end. He also put together a very good video on how to install the mount and sent it to me without me requesting it! Again M0ist0ne is a top notch vendor and I recommend him to any AGN member.

Hi, Andrew:

I recently purchased a GK1 myself and would like to mount a Trijicon SRO red dot on it. It appears that the dovetail rail starts pretty far forward and I've been looking for an alternative mount that would be further back. This has led me to you and your custom mounts. I'd like to order one from you. What's the best way to proceed?

-Joseph

Hi, Andrew:

I recently purchased a GK1 myself and would like to mount a Trijicon SRO red dot on it. It appears that the dovetail rail starts pretty far forward and I've been looking for an alternative mount that would be further back. This has led me to you and your custom mounts. I'd like to order one from you. What's the best way to proceed?

-Joseph
Hey, I'm on travelling for work through Friday. Bop me a pm and I can help take care of you this weekend.

Reactions: FLMKR
Hey, I'm on travelling for work through Friday. Bop me a pm and I can help take care of you this weekend.
Hi, Andrew:
Thank you very much for getting back to me. I really appreciate it.
I just joined Airgun Nation yesterday and am loving it.
I don't know how to PM yet, but here's my e-mail:
[email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you.
-Joseph

@M0ist0ne With the Docter/Noblex standard mounting pattern being popular for a bunch of common red sights such as Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper and Burris FastFire 3, would you be able to make a batch of these up for sale to the new GK1 shipments being delivered this month?

Reactions: M0ist0ne
@M0ist0ne With the Docter/Noblex standard mounting pattern being popular for a bunch of common red sights such as Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper and Burris FastFire 3, would you be able to make a batch of these up for sale to the new GK1 shipments being delivered this month?
I'm actually working on getting a small batch of those ready.

Reactions: Airgun-hobbyist
M0ist0ne. Andrew, if there was enough interest and worth your while, a GK1 mounting adapter for my Holosun HS507K would be great to have.

Unlike the HS507C which uses the RMR footprint, the HS507K use the RMS/SMS footprint. I never knew this until I purchased the HS507K.

I'm finalizing the docter/noblex pattern this week as that is definitely a popular pattern. I'll take a look at the shield mount pattern, but not opposed to possibly doing a one-off for you (more of a finding time thing)

Reactions: bernieorosz